I Was Made For Lovin' You

5/8/2009 2:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 63-year-old resurfaced at some event in New Jersey, looking chipper.

Peter Criss

In 1980, Peter was replaced by Eric Carr aka The Fox.

In the '90s, Peter rejoined the band but left again in 2004.

Black Teef

That's an old Jewish woman.

1930 days ago

boogie

Love kiss, but they were all ugly. It shouldn't matter though, great music!

1930 days ago

Fiona

YIKES!!!

1930 days ago

Joanna

Dude, I'm not even a KISS fan and I know that the first pic is not Eric Carr!! DURRRR!!

1930 days ago

Joanna

To comment # 26: Ok first of all, this is my husband talking not me, get your facts straight! On "Alive" the crowd was dubbed, because it was recorded in small clubs with small crowds! The music was not dubbed! You wouldn't know good music if it bit you on the ass!! And finally, they maybe ugly, but they're rich!!! ARE YOU????

1930 days ago

Buckwheat

TMZ had a "before" pic of Eric Carr posted earlier...people pointed it out and they changed it to Peter

1929 days ago

Diana Moonshine

OH My GOD!! This guy has been my Hero since i was 11 years old. I LOVE HIM sooo much!!
What I'd do to meet him! :)

Peter Criss is a great drummer!!

1917 days ago

chris

I LOVE HOW ALL THESE NOBODY LOSERS GET ON HERE AND MAKE RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT FAMOUS PEOPLE. I THINK YOU ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS AND WISH YOU COULD BE FAMOUS . I ALWAYS THOUGHT PETER WAS THE COOLEST MEMBER OF KISS... GOTTA LOVE THE CATMAN!

Strutter96

All you ****ers hating on Kiss need to stop, whether you're bitching about the 'obnoxious' make-up, or how Peter dyes his hair. And whoever said That the members of Kiss were ugly, they need to be hit with a shovel. Paul is goregeous, even now. And Gene Simmons got laid How many times? AHA. Shut up :)
Btw, that 'obnoxious' make-up made them more money in 20 seconds than you'll ever make in your ****ing lifetime.

Mike79

Hey man!! KISS ******* rulez!! peter is an awesome drummer and Kiss is still doing concerts so shut up. TMZ SUCKS!! KISS ROCKS!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2