Kiefer's Handiwork -- A Broken Nose

5/8/2009 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Forget about that scratch you saw designer Jack McCollough sporting post-Kiefer Sutherland headbutt, Kiefer did some real damage -- allegedly.

media_removed.jpg

McCollough's rep tells TMZ Jack suffered a broken nose as a result of Kiefer channeling his inner Jack Bauer early Tuesday morning. He even had to have surgery to fix it.

Launch PhotosAs we first reported, Brooke Shields feels her fall, that set things off between Kiefer and Jack, was more the fault of her 6" heels than the "jostle" from McCollough.

Terri

Damnit sorry, I deleted that first post, before I even opened the email, so I could add a comment, and post the 2nd comment, damn you TMZ!!!!

RACHEL

*SIGNS*.. OH WELL! SOME PPL NEED TO GET HEAD BUTT'D TO KNOCK SOME DAM SENSE NTO THEM!

JnGalt52

Pua is right. That is a lawyer bandage. If this clown had his nose broken so bad he needed plastic surgery to fix it, he would be very swollen and have two very black eyes. Can you say "lawsuit'?

Pat-Mann

Broke his nose? Suuuurre, you did! Where's your black eyes? Where was the swelling? All I saw on the picture the day after was a scratch. Morton Downey, Jr. had a more convincing "assault" in the Men's Room when he drew the backward swastika on his face a back in the 1990s.

Like a few of the other commenters said, McCollough would've had some serious bruises.

FREEKIEFER

dude with broken nose and no black eyes, just sayin

SoCal Razzles

anyone who has seen someone with a broken nose HAS BLACK EYES! The surrounding nasal cavities and eye sockets become inflamed and bruised due to the trauma...you don't have to have had one or be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

JACK IS AN AMBULANCE CHASER! Dude just got his ego bruised more than anything.

moonray

Hey, no black eyes, menas no broken nose. Whatta lame jerk. me thinks he just wants the publicity.

why?

He was method acting!

Crane

I thought the lil tike was just looking for a payday, but look at the way he is holding on to his mom, he is obviously shaken up about something.....

slm

His nose isn't broken. I work for a plastic surgeon, and we see them all the time. His eyes and the area near the nose would be bruised. And there is no bruising there that I can see.

Abby

Some people will do anything for the attention. I doubt the man's nose was broken. If it were, he'd have two shiners. Jack may have over reacted but give him a break.

G

If his nose WAS broke and he had surgery he would have two black eyes right now !! Not the case

why?

I am hoping the producer from 24 are reading this ( as if ) but you never know. If Jack dies so does the show. I love most of the other cast members but still I wouldn't watch without Jack.

yowza

Typical moronic comments; defending the bad guy who did wrong again, the perpetual drunk. It's just a sad fact of the unfair world we live in.

carol

The bandage is silly. I had a nose broken in three places after a fall on stairs - tripped and hit the stair just right at an event, and spent an hour being iced down in a convention hall medic center. I saw a doctor 48 hrs later and they told me they wouldn't know if it was broken until the swelling went down - they did not even take an x-ray. And I wore nothing on my nose. Not a thing -- they don't give you a splint for a broken nose. The swelling keeps it in place, it's not like breaking an arm, you don't move your nose around.

Maybe he decided to also have a nose job at the same time -- that, they do give you a splint for.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments