Lane Garrison Makes a Run for It

5/8/2009 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Showcasing his post-prison physique, 28-year-old Lane Garrison went for a jog by himself in Los Angeles yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

Sometimes a guy just needs a little solitary time.

artie help

it's TOOFASTFORYOU,

Anita

He looks good. And please stop tormenting the poor guy.

Thetan Mapother

can you spell QUEER? knew you could

Zonny VanRant

Hope this loser gets hit by a car by someone on coke and alcohol. Would serve him right. f**cking murderer

david

Hot, this guy can get me coked up and kill me anytime!

nodoze67

Hope when he meets his maker he gets sent to hell and rots there

janet

keep up the great work.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

f*cking PRICK!!! he even looks like one. I agree...I hope some drunk driver runs his dumb@ss over and kills him. he deserves nothing more than that. murderer!!!

TORI

FOR #6, WISHING BAD ON SOMEONE ELSE WILL COME BACK TO YOU 3 FOLD!!! ANYONE THAT HAS NASTY THINGS SO SAY MAKES YOU A LOW LIFE, HOPEFULLY HE'S LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKES AND WILL DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH HIS LIFE. GOD SAYS FORGIVE AND IF YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T GET INTO HEAVEN. GUESS FOR ALOT OF YOU I WON'T BE SEEING YOU THERE. THE ONLY PLACE YOU'LL BE AT IS IN HELL YOURSELVES. SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!!!

Steph

Why are some of you being so hateful? I guess none of you ever drove after drinking/partying? I know, as a young person, I did. I realize it was a stupid thing to do and now that I'm in my 30's , I would never do something like that. But, like most people, when I was younger, I did some stupid things. I could have easily hurt someone, unintentionally...just like most of you could have as well! Stop being so brutal, he served his sentence and I'm sure he'll live with his mistake for the rest of his life.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

ummm his "mistake" KILLED a CHILD. did any of you see that kid's mom on the news crying and having a breakdown? I could give a sh!t less if he "learned his lesson" he KILLED someone and no matter how much he has "learned"from his mistake the kid he killed will not come back to life. he deserves the same fate he dealt to a little kid that he got drunk and drugged up and then put him in his car and drove around drunk. what was this 20some year old PERVERT doing drinking/partying and driving around with TEENAGERS anyway. sick f*ck!!!

Steph

DRUNKEN MURDERER

The "child" was 17 years old. You're trying to make it sound as though he was out with 10 year olds and intentionally wrecked....he didn't intend for these things to happen. He made some bad choices and now it's between him and God. I would bet you have driven drunk before. He should not have been drinking or doing drugs and neither should the guy who was killed. I certainly don't think that Lane should be treated as though he put a gun to someones head and pulled the trigger. We've all done stupid, irresponsible things....most of us were lucky enough not to have harmed someone else, while behaving badly.

Janet

At least he's trying to get his life back on track. You don't see him headbutting any designers do you.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

Steph...I can honestly and wholeheartedly say that I have never driven drunk, not by myself and certainly not with anyone else in my car. a 17 year old IS a child specially compared to someone in their late 20's. he didn't put a gun to anyone's head but he did make decisions that cost someone their life and cost a parent her child. that to me is unforgivable, specially since he got off with a slap on the wrist...he did less time in jail than people who get busted with an ounce of weed on their 3rd strike and he TOOK someone's life. I think it's only fair for him to pay with his own life...sorry if that sounds too harsh but that kid at 17 had the best years of his life ahead of him, and now he's laying dead and decayed 6 feet under because of this jerk. I have no sympathy for him.

1902 days ago

A regular person would still be in jail for dozens of years to come. Not Nick Hogan and this wasteoid though.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments