Rihanna Gets a Pick-Me-Up

5/8/2009 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody was puttin' the moves on her, but Rihanna still got picked up yesterday in NYC.

RiRi and her umbrella-ella-ella sent out a personal SOS to her bodyguard: Get me over these treacherous puddles!

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

Sandi

Good Heavens! Put some real shoes on and take care of yourself. No wonder that idiot boyfriend of hers has so much power over her.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

HOT HOT HOT!!! I LOVE that she's out and about...and smiling...while the p*ssy b!tch woman beater chris is only seen as the criminal animal that he is...in court :-) AS IT SHOULD BE!!!

pollynoo

Douchebag, no talent, prima donna, OJ-lovin', no talent, PIG. Did I mention no talent?

Marketing $ociologist

Can I volunteer for that job?

south

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought she was so special she could actually walk ON water. Skanky trash.

sable

I don't get it either. This girl likes to get beat, had her face smashed in and she wants Brown off of the charges. WOW what an example she sets! and the attention she wants! No talent, no class!!

becca

AWESOME!

Rihanna is great and it's wonderful that she's surrounded by good people who want the best for her.
=)

Shonee

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

Come on. You know you were thinking it, too.

XD

Stephanie

HO CARES ABOUT THIS OVERRATED BITCH, I WISH SHE WOULD JUST F OFF

Stephanie

I am starting to think, maybe she did deserve the beat down after
all, She's just an attention whore, no real talent and overrated in
everything including look, ugly bitch. If Chris Brown is going to be
known as the woman beater by haters, then she will always be known
for the woman who got her ass beat by her boyfriend, lol

I don't care for the bitch, bitch ain't my blood, so me won't stress
over a stupid celebrity's problem, who gives an F U CK!!

Al Dunn

No offense, but enough of Rihanna. Ever since her incident all we see is her in a different place, different outfit, same lame hair-do. Who cares! We get it, Rihanna is out trying to get her name in the paper, and is visiting different locations for a few hours to accomplish this. I dont know what she even sings, but I am BORED with her. These photo ops are not making a fan of me, they are making me say ENOUGH ALREADY! Stay home for a change. Or better yet, do something for someone else, help the less fortunate. Who cares that you flew to Hawaii. Give a speech to a womens shelter! I do not hate, but Rihanna out and about with rooster hair is not news or newsworthy.

Serah

I can hardly believe all you women to talk about Rihanna's injury like they're nothing. I ALMOST wish someone would beat the crap out of your mother/aunt/sister/daughter,grandmother or yourself and lets hear you talk crap about it! You seem to forget that Rihanna is a woman just like the people mentioned and no matter what she SAID, she did not deserve for anyone to lay hia hand on her. I might just want to take the ALMOST out of the sentence.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

she's so gorgeous...especially when she's smiling. so glad she finally knows that there are men that will carry her on their backs and worship her...no need to put up with a punk little boy who feels the need to beat you just so he feels like a man.

p.s. for the poster who said she wants the b!tch chris to get off...ummm where do you get your info from? the LAPD has said repeatedly that she IS COOPERATING. she said she wants is over with quickly and I don't blame her...but not that she wants him to get off. all the people who are BLAMING the victim and calling her "no class" bla blah need help. she has no class because she fell in love with a violent animal? uh ok!!!

J

Who the hell does this chick think she is??? WAAAAY TOOO much attention on her...why?? I'll tell you why because she started a fight with Chris and he defended himself and she played the victim role!! I do NOT condone violence in any type of relationship but if yu put your hands on somebody you get what you deserve!! Enough of this talentless chick and lets focus on some more real issues ppl..like how a man can't hit a woman but vice versa she can slap the dog crap out of him..how is that fair??? I wish I can slap her around woman vs woman..bet she wouldnt lay a pretty little finger on me...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments