Rodman:

Would You Like Assault

with Your Meal?

5/9/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0509_dennis_rodman_ex2b-1Dennis Rodman
and his posee allegedly dined, dashed and assaulted.

Sources tell us, Rodman and some friends had dinner last night at the Gansevoort Hotel in Miami, and left without paying the $1,000 bill. When the manager tried stopping Rodman's party, an altercation erupted and the GM got punched in the face -- allegedly by a member of Rodman's posse.

Sources say the fight spilled into the street, and resulted in a rear view mirror being knocked off a $289,000 Lamborghini parked near the sidewalk.

Police confirm the Miami Beach PD responded to a call from the hotel right around the time the altercation took place. No word yet on whether the victim will press charges.

The restaurant agreed not to press charges if the bill was paid -- and it was. During all the commotion, Dennis conveniently disappeared

UGGGGHHH

I MENT TO SAY WEIRDO. THATS DENNIS RODMAN

bob

NI99aS

Terri

Hey yes we can....you bunghole, if I had to make an intelligent guess, I'd guess that you're white and I'd lay money that I'm right. I too am white and I voted for Obama and I don't carry an ounce of guilt. You on the other hand, are you proud to incite hate? Proud to grab attention? Go screw yourself up the piehole d-icklesswad, with a big fat 12 inch vibrator!!!!

raechill

RE: YesWeCan! Just because he is black like our president does not mean he can skip out on paying a restaurant bill. Dumb Ass... BTW, use some of that stimulus money and go get an education!

momofthree

his andy warhol 15 minutes of fame were up when he finished playing basketball.

nowhining

Since when do celebrities carry cash on them? Come on. Usually it's not the celeb who pays the bill- it's usually whomever takes care of their finances. The bill was paid- end of story.

Dennis is an easy target. Leave the poor guy alone. He's got obvious problems which is incredibly sad. Instead of people talking crap, can't someone reach out and help the guy. Seriously. What is the world coming to that we love to kick people when they're down.

Wow

I don't feel sorry for the GM. He just won Who Wants to Be a Millionaire!

Da Truth

A bunch of typicals.

anthony

WHAT A BUNCH OF DIRT BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EITHER- THEY GAVE THE MONEY TO ONE OF THEIR BROKE FRIENDS THAT SIMPLY POCKETED THE MONEY THINKING THEY COULD GET AWAY.... OR THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD PULL A DINE AND DITCH.

ilovetheshowmadmen

okay.,. seriously.. grow the F _ _ _ up and be responsible adults. My bet is that these are just hanging on trash people that wanted to party with Dennis.. I feel bad that he is out there these days.. he had millions a few years back and I bet it is close to being gone. Regardless, pay up and listen to the people that care.. Dennis, you need help. Accept it and become the decent person that you are.

whynot

i doubt his money is almost gone, he's too busy skipping out on checks. and good god, the white guilt sh*t??? please, i dont feel guilty about anyone, white, black or rainbow, thinking they are too "big" to pay a check. i'm quite sure he (and his posse) have been comped more often than not over the years.

james

Rember when Modonna thought she was so cool banging him he so ugly I lost my dinner after seeing his lower lip thats badly damaged from multble periceings looks like a night crawler thats been hooked to many times

ex lax

What else would you expect from someone that likes to wear dresses, an beats on Karmen Electra !

ex lax

An besides he was known as (the worm) for many other reasons!

ilovetheshowmadmen

to #30... His mom actually nicknamed him the worm..it was because he could not sit still when he sat down...

nice try..