Justin Timberlake -- Mother Lover

5/10/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's sick, it's twisted and flat-out wrong -- but this Mother's Day skit by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg from last night's "SNL" is just too funny not to watch.

Kids, definitely don't try this at home.

Deirdre

I watched it last night and was rolling with shocked laughter. JT has great comdic timing and a great attitude towards himself. I love that he is just a HUGE star but is still able to make fun of himself and throw himself under the bus!! He is hilarious!!! Saturday Night Live is never funny until he shows up!!!

The 1 & Only

That is hilarious.

HasBeens

Susan Sarandon is a good sport. Samberg has the good lines: I'll never use a rubber, give it to her didididi doggystyle. LMFAO. It is wicked funny (kinda taboo, but funny)! Go JT--let your inner freak come out.

Hedegi

That was the funniest SNL skit I have seen in a long time. JT is a natural!

Just Noticing

This was the best thing on SNL last night. May have surpassed "D*ck in a box"!

Just Noticing

I'm not a JT fan, but I can give it up for his SNL performances. He has a lot of great characters: this one, the sidewalk jingle singer, and the Gibb brother. All singing, but he uses his talents well. He was also funny on the skit where he played his great-grandfather.

Honeythorn

Holy Hell that was funny...Even funnier, that was freaking Susan Sarandon ! LOLZ The best!

FTM guy

ok so why does it say this clip is not available in your area. im in toronto, what the hell is that about?

Phil

That was pretty funmy. Sheri and Mike if you didn't think that was funny you both can just blow eachother.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

funny stuff

cierra jonas

oh my jonas
this is the funniest thing EVER! hahha
i was laughing my butt off last night watching snl hahhahha
classis comedy

bsb fan

NBC doesn't allow their videos to be viewed outside the United States.... Try finding it on YouTube!

Moo

That is absolutely hilarious and JT can love this mother any day of the week.

Tracy

I thought the skit was great! Couldn't stop laughing!!!! I think Justin is a great actor, singer and performer. He is a true 'triple threat'. I always watch SNL when he hosts. It may be wrong, but it was hilarious!!!!!

mike

I was reading the comments and noticing that when someone said that it wasnt funny that they were immidiately attacked personally or told to losen up... how ironic that the same people saying that are the same people who are always complaining about conservatives forcing their values on people... hmm seems with Miss California and the like that now we are finally seeing liberals true colors which is like what we like or you will get trashed... as far as this skit it was funny if you are a 12 year old boy,, but everyone knows that sex is the last topic to go to for a laugh because its the cheapest, it was disrespectful to mothers,, those that dont agree with me can go blow each other.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments