Justin Timberlake -- Mother Lover

5/10/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's sick, it's twisted and flat-out wrong -- but this Mother's Day skit by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg from last night's "SNL" is just too funny not to watch.

Kids, definitely don't try this at home.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

parents?

SNL usually sucks, but that was hilarious!! What is wrong with some of the people posting on here...LIGHTEN UP!
By the way, the woman that Justin was Susan Sarandon and the other lady was the actress that played the warden's wife on The Green Mile and she was also in The Untouchables as Kevis Costner's wife (I obviously can't remember her name).
Hope this helps.

1991 days ago

Arlene

That was a riot tooooo funny!!

1991 days ago

Sing Sing

a society's standards can be largely measured by what they find acceptable in humor and entertainment. judging by the creation and popularity of this clip, it's obvious that our standards are on the damn floor. since when was it ok to degrade women this overtly? and mother's, no less? we bash the likes of the taliban for how they treat women, but we're no better. we just degrade them in other ways and call it humor and good-natured fun and tell you that if you don't like it, you're just behind the times and uptight. well, excuse me if i find mysogeny offensive. i was raised to respect both men and women, especially if they are older than me, and especially more so if they are my parents. this country has thrown all the rules out the window and will suffer for it one day...in fact, we already are.

1991 days ago

joyce

WOW!MOTHER LOVE IS GREAT

1991 days ago

Malibu Barbie

This was a hoot! Disgusting but funny as hell!

1991 days ago

midi

hey now, we all have different tastes in humor. i liked it and i'm a mother. it's great if you didn't like it. we are all entitled to our views!

1990 days ago

lmao...

thats was so hilarious..My daughter sent it to me and her brother sent it to her

1987 days ago

Brilliant :D

Okay, so a comment called JT a "mutha f**ka", and I was like, isn't that the point of this song?
Anyway, I'm sure my mom would love either of em for a mothers day present. I probably would too.

1985 days ago

funnyvid

why are you guys dissing this skit? it will become a classic years from now. these skits are what is saving SNL. man your lives must be boring.

1975 days ago

Alex

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY, LOVE WHEN ADAM AND JUSTIN GET TOGETHER, THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST FUNNIEST PARTS.
LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF THAT VIDEO, AND I MEAN THE SONG AND THE BEAT IS JUST BANGING.

1969 days ago

JulianneMarie

Andy Samberg is so hot.

1921 days ago

Dance Commander

This is hilarious. JT is the man.
People who think this isnt funny should try watching Mad TV.
Now theres a show that sucks nads

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5