Channing Tatum's

Waxed Figure

5/11/2009 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Channing Tatum showed off his hairless torso while jogging in West Hollywood on Sunday.

media_removed_250.jpg

If producers are smart, the 29-year-old will have a lot of shirtless scenes in "G.I. Joe."

artie help

this guy is running away from blogger terri's breath, BITCH.

fred smilek

hahaha #1 very funny! he needs a tanning session urgently..

bella

Freak thats Hott!!

Kahm

Why are guys in Hollywood afraid to look like MEN? Real men have hairy chests. All these guys chests are as smooth as babies butts. Nothing wrong with being virile and manly!

janet

who?

Kahm

To see what a real man should look like, Google a photo of Clint Walker ala Cheyenne Bodie in the 1950's western. That was a gorgeous man with one of the best bodies Hollywood has ever seen and he had a gloriously beautiful hairy chest. HE was a real man. No sissy waxing for him!

Shaniqua

i like my men to have calf muscles. NEXT!

JI

OK I've missed something. Whats the deal with dudes going hairless lately? Specialey with this dude, he has NO Chest to show off. A dude at work did the same thing. He dropped a G on getting his chest lasered (no clue why and it seems a total waste of money too).

Kahm

Hugh Jackman is a man's man too! Yummy hairy chest!

Tony B

Channing is WAAAAY hot, but I wish he'd let his chest/belly hair grow. Furry guys are all the rage right now. Furry is sexy AND in Channing! Lose the razor, Hott Daddy! PLEASE! ;-9

yeah....and?

Oh Come On!!! This is WHY we like men, because they are different from us. Hairless is gross, way too girly man! His little tiny nipples need some hair! He is a good looking lad to say the least, except let that hair grow back, you are not 12!

tmz_fan

I agree with Shaniqua (#5) but Channing (I don't be liking that name) is HOT, and with a bit of work he could have some nice calves. YUM!!!

Terri

Well toofast and fred (is that you Artie) whatthefuk are you on drugs? I've not done anything to you toofast, what's your problem bitch yourself?

artie help

TERRI,hello , I have not spoken of you since i thought we had come to an understanding. I wrote nothing about you and bear no ill feelings, I wish you all the best in life, really.

robert

when did larry the cable guy and john travolta morph into this dope? be honest america, this guy look like a dope and his eyes and mouth are too small for that head!! yeesh

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments