Kiefer Sutherland on L.A. Prosecutors Radar

5/11/2009 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kiefer SutherlandWe've learned the L.A. City Attorney has contacted the NYPD for all their info on that Kiefer Sutherland headbutting incident last week.

Kiefer is on probation for a DUI conviction in L.A. One of the conditions of probation -- he must obey all laws. The City Attorney could go back to the judge and ask that Kiefer's probation be revoked and that could potentially mean some serious jail time -- around 11 months max.

The City Attorney hasn't made a decision yet.

PEPSI Generation

DAH the DAH zomBee eat my brain hehe ho I trained hin 2 do dhat ha ha ha

jerk

jerk

PEPSI Generation

CYA walk bkacs wards and carry your own stick

whocares

Sounds like the D.A.'s office needs a slam dunk case. Go after real criminals and stop wasting tax payer money.

deb

Really? thats who they need to lock up when there are rapists and murderers out there. Kiefer pay them some money the state is broke anyway.

Jess

Kiefer Sutherland needs to be locked up. He has proven he is out of control and dangerous. We have two forms of justice in America.
One for the rich celebs. The other for the general public. The DA gave Sutherland so many chances. He needs to be put in a real jail. Not a rent jail !

justsaying

No.4. What do you mean "go after real crimminals?" Do you think this guy is a boyscott? He broke the law. The law dosen't say you will not go to jail only if you drink while on probation, fight while drunk and on probation, is an actor or is white. It says, "break the law, go to jail." It would seem that he broke that law. He is a crimminal. You are a crimminal if you rob a bank, murder someone, drive drunk or jaywalk. He's a crimminal and should be treated as such.

Jess

I heard they do a lot headbutting in the slammer.

frogs and gravel

If this goes to trial, I think Kiefer's defense should be that he was doing "research" for the show 24 and
that Jack the designer was a willing participant. Jack gave a verbal agreement (that no one else heard) and
then for whatever reason decided to go back on his word.

If that does not work he should promise the Judge that
he can see Chloe topless if he declares two mistrials.

sam

he didnt break the law, he acted in self-defence of a woman who was pushed to the ground. the woman today admitted that her spokesman lied and that it is indeed true, i'm sure the charges will be dropped soon.

1900 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad I don't live in LA ,PROSICUTE SOMEONE FOR A HEAD BUTT BUT LET PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH DUI, MURDER, THE D/A SHOULD BE FIRED,STUPID STUPID,DUMB ASS

ogre

I doubt he'll do any time.

KSJB

Do I know for sure what happened. No I do not. No one here does.

This was at an after party. But was Kiefer the only one drunk? I think not. Did he start the fight? I think what Kiefer said first is the truth. He saw Brooke get "bumbed", which is now also confirmed by her, and an argument started. From what I know of Kiefer I'd say he do not go around head butting without provokation. Do I think he was right in head butting the guy? Of course not. But unfortunately sometimes, when people are drunk and get into an argument things can get too heated. Happens all the time and all over the world. But again, it takes two hot heads in an argument and that's what I believe there was.

whynot

this is ridiculous!! he defended a female, head-butted a moron and they want to violate his probation. think long and hard about this L.A. D.A., then call detroit and beg axel foley to come back and show you AGAIN how to be real cops.

gog

Now if Kiefer was black like chris brown he could walk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments