Donald Trump -- Carrie Prejean Stays Miss CA!

5/12/2009 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump not only let "biblically correct" Miss California Carrie Prejean keep her crown, he defended her boobie pics by saying they were risque ... but also beautiful and lovely.

Donald Trump: Click to watch
But Carrie herself is responsible for one of the best lines ever -- she explained the pics we put up in which she's exposing her breasts by saying they were taken between shots on a windy day.

Trump also explained the wall Carrie put up with Miss California's officials as a "miscommunication" -- that, for the record, is BS.

The Miss Cali people told a completely different story yesterday.

Gospel Elvis

First, let me say that I for one always had the highest respect for Mr. Trump. I am so upset over this because I guess nowadays you can be an alcoholic, use drugs, pose for nude pictures and still represent your state. This is very sad. I know for sure I am done watching all these Miss Usa and Miss Universe pagaents!!! What is this country becoming??? No one is good anymore. I hope this girl falls on her face. She has gotten way to much publicity. She violated her contract and she still remains... What a joke!!!

pi$$ed off

THIS IS BULL CRAP TO LET HER KEEP THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They took Vanessa Williams crown away for the same thing. If it is applied to one then it should be applied to another!

Deat

I can't believe Trump's decision.
This woman had a predetermined agenda and Trump bought into it.

steph

funny, i dont see her hair flowing in the wind? i guess just her top? she is dumb.

who has the facts? ME

BOYCOTT MISS USA/UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The woman is STILL lying.
Why is she so all about her rights and respecting HER rights and yet not the rights of GAY PEOPLE!!

Triumph423

Beauty, whether topless (or covered) is only skin deep and in the eyes of the beholder. The real beauty is in our loyality, morals and how we help others less fortunate. We are in the 2009 era. Is anything really dirty anymore? A naked grandma, I suppose?

heather

omg this is such total bs, and the fact that she is playing the victim card is making me ill... they didn't even mention the fact that she broke her contract by doing the psa's for the anti-gay organization. trump just wants to bone her. what an ass, obviously he was thinking with the wrong head when he made his decision.

Raggs

Gawd darn TMZ what the heck will you do now? You guys and thedirty had such a hard on to see her crash and burn that it must be painful to have the Donald keep her.

freedomisnotfree

I AM A VERY PROUD CALIFORIAN TO HAVE CARRIE REPRESENTING THIS STATE. WE LOVE HER!

MJ

THIS WOMAN IS CLEARLY AN IDIOT!!! Everyone with any intelligence knows, it has been proven, homosexuals are born that way and can't change a thing. Just like the color of your eyes, or hair, or your build. This is just the next group of people that have to endure such torment, and it is so sad that there are so many ignorant people in the world. They hide behind the Bible, but even Jesus was kind to everyone, and my father always said that science trumps the BIble, as God gave us these brains to use and figure things out, and some have just taken time to do so. Once something has been proven without a doubt, there is no refuting it by any sane person. There is no way this woman can represent everyone in her state if she has these predjudices.

TheMediaConnedUs

63. Wow - she's bashing perez - I am disgusted with Donald's take on this - she should have lost the crown - sorry - I have no quams with gays/lesbians - I have friends that are both. Vanessa did - she should also (Carrie)... Oh well .. Give me a break with the fake and phoney tears Carrie.. Enough already ..

Crocodile tears don't work .... They are ridiculous..

Posted at 11:23AM on May 12th 2009 by anonymous

Are you kidding me? Who gives a f*** about that hateful little troll

ss

I HATE DONALD FOR KEEPING THAT LYING BITCH, THIS SETS THE GROUND FOR OTHERS TO LIE.

ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh

This girl is a walking oxy-moron... marriage is between a man and a woman ONLY... but we need diversity!... but only if God says it's okay... the photos are photo-shopped... but a professional photographer released them... I forgot posing nude!
Give it up!!

Deat

I pray she gets nose bleeds evertime she speaks to a "religious" group.

SocialistCowardicePigs

Looks like liberal bullying and slanderous lies lost this one. Hope this serves as a lesson to all you leftwing nut wackos out there. If you think you're right about something, then discuss or debate that subject in a CIVIL, ADULT manner. Don't act like pissed off children and attack and ridicule someone because they simply have a different opinion than you. It makes you look like you know you can't win the argument on the facts and are reduced to character attacks.

This is exactly why the DNC and their current power will fade away in alarming numbers come the 2010 and '12 elections. You people are all emotion and anger, zero logic or intellect.