Free Your Mind

5/12/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maxine, 44, Dawn, 40, Cindy, 42, and Terry, 42, resurfaced at B.B. King Blues Club in NYC this weekend, looking united.

En Vogue

Terry is the only original member to have never left the group.

In 2000, Dawn had a hit as part of the group Lucy Pearl with the song "Dance Tonight."

COMMENTS

Foot Fetish

FIRST,delicious long and healthy long toes all the way,cheers!!

Kim

They look great!

Jennifer L

They still look great! I love En Vogue!

Krystal

They look great! I'd love to hear some new music from them!

Bex

Crappy singers, crappy band.

sigmoe17

ksuede

Still got a crush on Dawn from En Vogue!!!

kay-kay

every one of them looks fantastic!!!!

Bex

9. Twigz, has a bad ear for music, plus whoever this is has personal issues. Everyone is entitled to their opinion,and it is respected , IF! and that was a big IF! it was solicited, in this case it wasn't so, the negativity is just childish, but its ok. We understand.

Posted at 10:46AM on May 12th 2009 by sigmoe17

Well, I guess if they were so great, they would still be around, huh, ass?

Bex

Posted at 10:46AM on May 12th 2009 by sigmoe17

Let me guess, You're black or wanna be right? LOL Idiot.

Rikki Rodneva

I must be connected to these women because I recently downloaded all of their videos from MySpace. I am now watching them at work while pretending to be underwriting, and started reading whatever I could find on them on the internet since I couldn’t believe that a quartet with such overwhelming star power and stage presence would fall off like I thought they did. To my pleasant surprise, the comeback is already planned for NOW, the only time that any of us can really prove exists, and lastly I find pictures from them ripping up a stage somewhere just yesterday. Wow! This is truly inspirational and says more than they know. I wish you prosperity in this move, ladies.

scarlett

I love their music. I still listen to it.

Nickel

Dallas, it took you 2 posts to respond to Twigz and you're calling her the idiot? I am white, have never thought about being black, and I love En Vogue's music. They all look great, and as far as the one on the left goes, it's the camera angle that isn't flattering, she's not overweight.

Trav

It looks like Donuts are En Vogue now.

tg