« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LaLa -- Racist Mavericks Fans Attacked Me First

5/12/2009 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LalaCarmelo Anthony's fiance LaLa Vazquez has released a statement claiming racial taunts and violent threats from Dallas Mavericks fans incited her at last night's NBA playoff game:

"Obviously the play-off games bring out the best and the worst in fans but what happened on Monday night with the racial slurs/threats, verbal attacks on my son and physical attacks to myself by irate fans was unacceptable. The fans were totally out of control.

What the cameras captured was me defending myself and didn't show the abuse that was taking place."

Footage shot at last night's game showed LaLa cursing and getting hostile as security tried to escort her out of the stands.

The Mavs and the Nugs are set to face off again tomorrow night.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

R.I.P Nuggets

Since she went ballistic in Spanish how did anyone know what she was saying? Did the janitors interpret it for them. She should be banned for life.

R.I.P Nuggets

Ungrateful illegals thats who.

Andi

Didn't Rodney King say pretty much the same thing?

asmith161718

"Yawn" I'll be glad when the evil citizens of the United States stop pretending to be good when everyone in the whole wide world knows that most of the people in the US are straight up racists. It's like Good Cop Bad Cop. People like Rush Limbaugh and the K.K. play the bad cop while others like Pelosi and Kennedy play the good cop. But at the end of the day they're all evil and pushing for the same agenda of world domination. Here's hoping that Russia drops the bomb on Atlanta soon.

LogicalThinking

When caught being an idiot, cry racism. It works every time. And of course all of the white guilt liberals will come running to your defense.

Blackoasis

Lala is Puerto Rican and Black

R.I.P Nuggets

#176, give it a rest you old windbag. I bet you're fat, ugly & retarded too. Waddle your fat ass off to bed now and this time try not to break the springs, you have many houses to clean in the morning.

R.I.P Nuggets

She will bring all of her homegirls to the next game and together they will kick many white behinds. I'll stay home and watch the Nuggets get eliminated on my 52inch screen. Thank you very much.

R.I.P Nuggets

Lala has the most annoying voice I can just imagine her banshee sound in my nightmares. "I kilt you! I kilt you! Please Lala, stay home tomorrow, don't insult us with your foul presence.

R.I.P Nuggets

"CARMELO ANTHONY'S FIANCEE EXPLODES IN STANDS" TMZ is so racist, they never even mentioned Bernie Madoff exploding the economy and wrecking the lives of millions of trusting people.

R.I.P Nuggets

Lala Vasquez is a Puertorican and so are both of her parents. Born and raised in America Puertorican.

SoCal Razzles

Bitches, idiots and racists come in all races and shades. Obviously.

Next maybe we'll get lucky and watch her and her homegirls dis the the mulit-colored crowd again and they'll throw rocks at her.

SoCal Razzles

HAHAHAAA LALA CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Have a kid out of wedlock and your kid gets called = A BASTARD.

That's the definition of a BASTARD. Look it up whores. If you can't handle the term stop having babies with random men, you classless whores!! All your bastard kids will hate you some day.

1957 days ago

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I forgot to add.
Whats so wrong with being black? You all act like that's a curse word or something.
She would be better off black than being a nasty Puerto Rican.
In my book, the Puerto Ricans are below the Blacks, the Mexicans, the Italians, and the French.
On the bright side, they are above the Arabs.
Screw the Arabs.

R.I.P Nuggets

Her ethnicity has nothing to do with it but of course stupid, insecure people will hatch onto this first thing.