Melissa Rivers -- Shamed by Busted Whip

5/12/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing worse than a "whore pit viper" if you're Melissa Rivers -- a beat-up hoopty that won't start when you're trying to get away from the paps!

Melissa Rivers: Click to watch

nuggets fan

am pretty sure she could stop a clock by looking at it .

she is fugly..

nobody

seeing Melissa making TMZ gives me hope that anybody, even me, may get on this page since she really hasnt done anything in her life but ride her mother's name
thanks TMZ for the boost

annie

Melissa, congratulations to your mother for winning !!!!!!!! Those women WERE whore-pit-vipers. Your mother did have the best class , she treated people FAR better than the two pit-vipers ever did. And, hands down she was better than them. That's why she won. SORRY PIT-VIPERS.............YOU LOST..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jezzy

Not a bad car but it looks kinda beat up.....
I love watching Melissa on TV. I like watching
Joan too. They are a entertaining team.

annie

hey #2.......JEALOUS. you're right, you should be called "nobody"..........no one knows you or YOUR mother. And what do you know about the work Melissa does ? You know nothing, but I'm sure it beats what you do.

annie

I don't get the stupid comments about Melissa's looks. She's cute. Not everyone needs to look like a barbie-doll-clone. If they did, it would be like the twilight zone. Melissa has a far more interesting look, more exotic and more character than for instance, the two pit-viper whores. Both of them looked more boring than cardboard.....especially the blonde, who was no more original-looking than any of the other billions of blonde bimbos in hollywood. Melissa, you look more unique and you're a cute person. AND CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO YOUR MOTHER ! I'm still laughing that those two bitches lost, and I'm so glad your mother WON.

annie

TO POST #5............WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE GOING BY A POINTS SYSTEM. THE VIPER-BITCHES MADE 2 OF THE POINTS, JOAN MADE 3. IT WAS NOT JUST ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY WON, IDIOT. JOAN ALSO SHOWED BETTER CHARACTER IN BUSINESS AND HUMANITY AS WELL. JOAN WON BECAUSE SHE DESERVED TO WIN. THE PIT-VIPER-WHORES LOST AND I LOVED IT WHEN THEY LOST. THEY WERE SUCH BITCHES, LYING ROTTEN ,JUST PLAIN MEAN PEOPLE.

Tj

I got a hugh laugh when Joan said she resented that some Designer tried to ride her back for publicity. That's what Melissa is for. Ride Joan's back in life and her coat tails.

Joanne

Such mean ness for Joan and Melissa. I say they are both Class Acts.. I am very glad that Joan won...

ilovetheshowmadmen

can't stand this wench! Notice after she had the big blow out wedding a few years back it didn't take the new hubby long to run for the nearest exit! Melissa, marry your Mom.. though you two probably can't stand each other either. I seriously crack up when those two decide how people should dress... maybe we should be standing in their plastic surgeon's office each Monday when they go for that "lil lift or fill."

Go home already!

Nancy

I never liked the Rivers much before but after Celebrity Apprentice I really can't stand them...."hey Melissa, karma's a biaotch !!!!

Horhay

Hey to # 9 .. It was a GAME.. And Annie Played the Game...Anyone that compaires another Human Being To Hitler is Trash....Joan Rivers gives me nightmares....

carol

Melissa is an old ugly person inside and out. Parents - this is what you don't want your child to grow up like. You know the do's and don'ts for parents - Melissa is a don't.

YIKES

SO FREAKING UGLY...INSIDE AND OUT...WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE...OTHER THEN VISIT HER PLASTIC SURGEON EVERY WEEK TO TRY AND FIX THAT FACE...

Rita

Melissa - drop to your knees and thank the lord Joan is your Mom, or you'd be just another bitter middle-aged woman. You are talentless. At least your Mom has some credentials. What are yours? I mean, things you've done without hanging on Joan's coattails.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments