Miss CA: On a Windy Day, You Can See My Nips

5/12/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This was "biblically correct" Miss California Carrie Prejean's unbelievable excuse for those topless pics we posted this morning -- It was a windy day. Seriously.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch
Did the wind unbutton her top? And how come her hair isn't blowing?

Park City Fashion Police

In any photo shoot, clothing (or lack there of) can be taped, glued, etc. to the body part one doesn't want revealed.

Is lying part of your belief system?

Just be honest.

skanky skanks

SARAH PALIN: "I can see Carrie Prejean's nipples from my house!"

Wow

I don't think Perez Hilton expected the backlash against him. Sorry, fella, most people are not like you and don't agree with you.

Brian

Perez Hilton will be gagging on one tonight, crying away. What a loser. Some boob , big deal. I'm just mad it wasn't a thong shot of her @ss, she has an awesome butt!

UGH

TMZ..U ARE SUCH SLUT'S.90% OF UR POST'S ARE FROM THE GENDER BENDER'S!!!!! HOW ABOUT I SEND U A BUNCH OF LOLLYPOP "SUCKER'S.????????
U SPEND MOST OF UR TIME CHECKING OUT ASSE'S TO POST "WHO'S DAT BUTT!!!!! WHO IN THE HELL CARE'S !!!!!! PERVERT'S!!!!VOYER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth

Sure Carrie, Happens all the time :) I actually spend MOST of the day naked due to the wind. So those my boss, so do my co-workers. I mean everyday most people walk around naked due to the wind.

freedomisnotfree

#84 it means freedom of speech is alive and well and if you do not like it take it up with this president who also believes in the same thing.

Steven Millington

I cannot beleive this little girl is malined my religon. She is no christian and is not a representative of my church or faith... I will pray for her .But, she doesnt speak for me or the folowers of the good book....When will she shut her mouth and blouse and get back to her church were she obviously needs some councel Mr. Trump ?

ELEANOR

THIS TWID ALSO NEEDS TO WAKE UP, SMELL THE ROSES AND GET A LIFE. LORD HAVE MERCY IF WE GET MANY MORE LIKE HER. AND HER EXCUSE IS PRICELESS THE WIND BLEW HER TOP OPEN. YEA MISS CALIFONIA IT WAS A PAIR OF HANDS.

Beth

85. SARAH PALIN: "I can see Carrie Prejean's nipples from my house!"

Posted at 12:41PM on May 12th 2009 by Alaskapalooza
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hands down the BEST comment today. I love it.

freedomisnotfree

i can not stop laughing this is sooo funny hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha did i say this is sooooo funny hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nancy

The matter here is here was that she was not doing her duties as Mrs.California.. Not because she voiced her opinion.
If she cannot comply with contract for being Mrs. California FIRE!!!!!!!!!! for breaking it... AND BY THE WAY I GUESS HER GOD DOES ALLOW HER TO POSE SEMI-NUDE IN PICTURES FOR ALL TO SEE... published or not. COME ON...

She is hot

Carrie Prejean---- against gay marriage--- VILLIFIED in the MEDIA

OBAMA--------------against gay marriage------ LOVED in the MEDIA

If you liberals out there think this is not BLATANT HYPOCRISY it is absolutely hilarious!!! Team Prejean HERE!!

Jodi

Honestly if you look at the pic of her when she was "17" she already had implants....the pic from when she was "20" she dosen't have any implants......the point is she is a liar and Mr. Trump is sticking up for because he examined the pic numerous times and now he is in love. Carrie is the BEST rolemodel ever....sike

Mik