The Hair to the Throne

5/12/2009 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 26-year-old Prince William of Wales.

Prince William

Will is second in line to the British throne.

sparkys nemesis

My thought was Hugh Laurie although I'd love the multi talented Hugh with or without it. And Wills seems like quite a decent bloke to, so I don't care...about hair.

Mike

Ron Howard has no hair. NO HAIR. NONE. Have you people ever seen a picture?

Sebastian Stoker

Are people still going on about how Wills looks like Diana? He is 100% the house of Windsor, from his father's hairline, to his grandmothers nose, to his grandfather's cruel mouth. Harry is almost all Spencer. People wonder about his paternity because he and William look so very different, but he just takes after his mother's side, the charming dimwittedness and all.

ambin

welcometo life.

Zoe

I guessed correctly. Wheeee! Seriously, a toupee is in order. Of some of that spray junk that makes it look like you have a full head of hair. But I guess he doesn't care, not a surprise. Since he was publically criticized a few months ago for "doing nothing", the royal family has him out there doing serious damage control and embarking on his little PR tour. It's pretty sad that this is the future of the monarchy.

ClintE

This might have been Ron Howard years ago. Ol'Ronnie is almost bald on top. Maybe some hair on sides and back of head.

t-lam

I thought it was Ron Howard too. For 26 years old he looks more like 35.....

Maniacal Zebra

Add me to the Ron Howard list, even though i was thinking Ron had even less hair. It's great that he accepts himself as he is, but if I was a man losing my hair, I'd be rushing for the Rogaine.

VioletteUK

Yup...I would have thought Ron H. also....
One does not often see the very top of Ron's head.
Then again he wears a ball cap most of the time.

my my my

Unfortunately he didn't stay cute. Guess the bad genes out weighed his mother's beauty genes. Thank God they didn't have girls, probably would have looked like a horse.

KOBE BRYANT' RIGHT NUT

Somewhere Ron Howard is saying, "YEAH BOYYYY"

Dunny

When it comes to looks those Windsor men have a really short shelf life. I remember the two weeks when Prince Andrew was hot or the summer when Prince Edward was totally doable .

jaye