TMZ's Before and After Beauties -- WINNER!!!

5/12/2009 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The tribe has spoken and Julie's 130 pound weight loss transformation scored her the $250 prize in TMZ's Before and After Contest!

Launch Photos

*This week's contest is The Fling Before the Ring sponsored by
the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego -- So be sure and email in your bachelor/ette pics in early for your chance at the $250 prize and some great gifts from the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego!

cathyL

she looks great, I want to know how she lost that weight and how long she has kept it off

Bonton

How is this possible? I mean do you guys know for sure that Fit Chick is the same person in each pic? She is very overweight in the first one--I have known two ppl who were very overweight and once they lost it they had severe stretchmarks are their arms bellies and Im sure other places--well I guess it could be her, maybe she had massive plastic surgery or something...

Carl

Glad she won. Everyone else at best just got a change of wardrobe and a haircut. By the way, for the doubters, if you look closely at her face you can tell it is her. Although it would have been easier to tell if she didn't have that weird pose in the after photo!

LStoner

It's her. Her website is easy to find and has tons of pics. Her last name is Hedges. I've known about her for a few years now and recognized her pics right away.

Funny

Gastric bypass and plastic surgery does wonders, huh?

Kat

Yes, that is her. I just looked at her website.

Sono

"Everyone else at best just got a change of wardrobe and a haircut. "

^ lol ^

Yes, they should've just gone ahead and used two completely different pictures like the winner did. This was easily the worst contest TMZ has ever done as there are any number of pic's that were submitted of people who actually had at least a remote resemblance to the 'before' picture vs just picking the most outrageous 'Before & After' pictures.

Julie Hedges

Sono... if you'll click on my name in the paragraph... it will pull up my website and show you that I am a real person. Why must you have so much hatred?

sa

She looks great! Should have gotten more than $250. CHEAP!!!!

Rockmelon

The really heavy one; no way. It might be her head, but not her body. No way could her stretched out skin have rebounded.

Jezzy

JUUUULIE!! JUUUUULIE!! JUUUUULIE!!

I knew you'd be the winner the first time I seen you!!

Congrats and stay on top of your health.

Chucky

This looks fake...probably a mother and her daughter.

Robert

Kelly Clarkson should put this pic on her fridge...and take this woman as an exemple

Whamo

She still has a severe case of BITCH FACE!

Q