Anna Nicole Smith Drug Case Arraignment

5/13/2009 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern and two doctors, Khristine Eroshevich and Sandeep Kapoor, have arrived at L.A. County Criminal Court for their arraignment in the Anna Nicole Smith drug case.

Arrivals: Click to watch
The dynamic trio have each been charged with 6 felonies. Keep refreshing the page for the latest updates!

Stay tuned!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

JUSTICE FOR ANNA !

There is no such thing as reality tv

I hope they throw the book at them!

artie help

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hey ARTIE, i see the game your playen

Bee

Anna speaking from the grave today..........

mellon bruse N

we did alot of good dope togather.shut your yap 2 fasto sportO ne

artie help

seriously TOOSOFTFORYOU,I've given up trying to educate your underachieving ass, tis' not me posting as anyone but myself. Thank you very much and try not to hurt yourself ,thinking about this.

LH

Yes, bring Vicky (Anna Nicole) and Danny home. I am willing to donate
money to a legitimate fund to have these two victims exhumed and
returned from the Bahamas to the USA.

miss saigon

Is that Dr. Khristine Eroshevich going into court or is that her drag queen stand in?

mellon bruse N

YES she is but her dead DOA body is still full of bad dupe,sporto

Mark

I hope they all get convicted of taking part in killing Anna Nicole.
Howard K. Stern, was a huge part in her death. You DO NOT ENABLE a Drug addict.
The doctors just probley saw BIG BUCKS Anna would pay them for them to write scripts that were not even medical needed by ANNA,

Howard how do you sleep at night, knowing your more then 50% at fault for Anna's death. I hope you all never see light of day, the three people Anna trusted most, killed her ..Friends lkike that you DO not need enimies,

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

7. Yes, bring Vicky (Anna Nicole) and Danny home. I am willing to donate
money to a legitimate fund to have these two victims exhumed and
returned from the Bahamas to the USA.

Posted at 12:46PM on May 13th 2009 by Grandmother"

YES ! ME TOO ! How do we start a fund to bring them home from that horrible place ?

mellon bruse N

Your both standing on IT while standing in for yourselfSS WNOC

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

The PERPS are on TV right now in LA. They arrived in LIMOS, guess DL doesn't mind them spending HER MONEY on rented LIMOS. BARFTH has gained a good 20 LBS. SHE LOOKS FAT, did DL PAY FOR THAT WEIGHTGAIN ?

HAPPY JUSTICE IS COMING !

Just my opinion

11. 7. Yes, bring Vicky (Anna Nicole) and Danny home. I am willing to donate
money to a legitimate fund to have these two victims exhumed and
returned from the Bahamas to the USA.

Posted at 12:46PM on May 13th 2009 by Grandmother"

Posted at 12:56PM on May 13th 2009 by TRIMSPA BABY

I BET HOWARD K STERN COULD SET YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine

I am a Grandmother also, only I wouldn't be sending any money to have Anna and Daniel brought back. That is where Anna wanted to be. What kind of people are you? Who are you to override someones last wishes............SICK!!!!!!

This has been nothing but a witch hunt. If it wasn't for Howard Anna probably would of passed away before she did. Maybe he made some choices that he would change now, but he was doing his best.

He loved her and that is more than I can say for alot of the people involved in this case.

If Virgie wanted to see daniel why didn't she contact him while Anna was in the Bahamas. There was nothing stopping her then?

As A grandmother I would be sickened by selling pictures of myself at their grave. What kind of Grandmother does that?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments