Eminem's Bodyguard -- The Real Grim Shady

5/13/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Eminem agreed to flip off a bunch of paparazzi in London yesterday, dude sent his massive gigantor bodyguard to threaten the living crap out of everybody ... and it worked.

Eminem: Click to watch

ex lax

WILL THE REAL SLIM FINGER PLEASE SIT DOWN? an confess to your love of dark chocolate! plain or peanut? I know that stinkey finger cost more than it worth ..just ask callie !

Dalia Voltex

TMZ, who cares as long as he looks hot?!

N1GGERHATER

JUST A FAT DUMB N1GGER WITH A P USSY R ETARD!

why?

"Before Eminem agreed to flip of the paps" That is too funny, were negotiations help before hand? Eminem finally gave in and said ok, sure i'll flip you off and the paps were all like yes, thank you MR Shady, thank you so much. Ha, Eminem is so funny. He should do a rap /comedy tour. He is with out a doubt the best Rapper of all time. I really love me some Slim Shady. It's my favorite guilty pleasure. To all you haters.. Eminem says, I just don't give a F@#%

JohnDoe

It's pretty funny how some of you are calling him immature while in the same sentence calling him a "turd". Y'all are some mighty intelligent people, aren't you?

HarveyLevinsDickblood

E-rrelevant.

why?

He doesn't look fat too me. Looks like the old hottie we alol know and love. Eminem should just go on tour. i would be the first in line. Eminem rules!

why?

There is only 1 Shady, Everyone wants to be like him. Justin Tiberlake keeps trying, mother lover was supposed to shock and offend but it was just funny. No one out there even comes close to what this guy can do. No one has a pair as big as Slim's...he will hurt your feelings with a quickness. Love him-Love him--Love him!

why?

People don't like Eminem because he never sucks up to the Hollweird elite or the bottom feeder p0liticians like so any other celebs. He will just call them for the tool's that they are. He is not afraid to piss anyone off. A lot of people wish they had courage like that.

okwhatever...

that was a pointless questions.... come on,
!

Nikko

Eminem needs to step up his game. He's becoming the Britney Spears of rap! Immature and still making the same old music. Nothing new or fresh...just recycled crap. I think if he grows up and realizes he doesn't have to behave like an angry tough gangsta' he'll be alright then start evolving as a rapper...and a man.

chakarakka

i guess it's time for you to hate me again. you're in my medicine ball friends.

Isa24

I find most comments on here stupid and inappropriate...respect yourselves...you might not like Eminem nor his music, but at least RESPECT YOURSELVES!

R.Zimmerman

Oh, Marshall, go to your time-out chair, 'cos your time is really out. HAS BEEN! Well, actually a never-was if you really think it through.

morenamami

AWWW, I FEEL SO BAD FOR EMINEM -- ALL THEM MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND HE NEVER LOOKS HAPPY, MARSHALL, YOU POOR BABY, I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A HUG!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments