Eminem's Bodyguard -- The Real Grim Shady

5/13/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Eminem agreed to flip off a bunch of paparazzi in London yesterday, dude sent his massive gigantor bodyguard to threaten the living crap out of everybody ... and it worked.

Eminem: Click to watch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

why?

I just love Eminem, love em-love em-love em...Can't get enough of em!

1954 days ago

why?

I herd you all were over here dissin my boy Shady, WTF! Truthfully you are all just a bunch of @#$%^&*$. Eminem will @#$%$%& then @@#$%$#% . Get it straight more mo fo's, get off crunk hill, let the biggity shannigity in your souls free from the shamiggity tire holes and lett he begitty cafriggity loose from he tha bigotry.

1953 days ago

why?

I'm SHADY!

1953 days ago

Hez

GOD why does he always flip people off like he's flipping a gay little gang sign? Jeez.

1948 days ago

James

What a dutchbag

1935 days ago

twoxdad

All u guys are dumb asses. While u sit and vegitate infront of ur computer talkin crap bout some guy hes out makin millions of dollars. Why are there so many haters? Eminem is one of the greatest lyricle music artists in the history of music. If u dont like what he has to say listen to somethin else and shut the f**k up. go buy a garth brooks cd or somethin.Music is an expression, a way to excersize ur right of freedom of speech. if he wants to talk about his past then I hope he goes for it.people like u fools are what keeps him goin so hey keep it up I wanna hear what hes got.

cam

hater hater hater hater hater

ken lazaro

I bet hes flipin u all for sayin dis ****....mybe he jas probs frm the past nd lately i CHEKED hes life is not a fairy tale....rather be normal than step in his shoes so.....shut the hell up...all of u !!

madison

all u guys above that have comment you should be asahamed sure he has done some pretty messed up stuff in the past but he is trying to make a better life for his family like come one he lost his best friend!! like wouldnt u guys go off in ur own world for awhile and do some messed up stuff!! and person with the weird name DELISOUS so what if he still flips the bird you still give the middle finger.. and u might have kids and for the peson saying u thought he was dead and its to bad he isnt well guess what i bet u wouldnt of said that if he actually did die you probally say oh no he was such a rap legen jesus!!

420TICKETS

I LOVE U EM!! FOR ALL THOSE THAT TALK BS ARE STUPID, Y TAKE UR TIME TO TALK **** OF SOMEONE U DON'T LIKE, LIKE HE SAYS BY GIVING U THE BIRD "F*** OFF"...

varlet

where he is that boy rebeldi of elegance that had nothing but conquering my heart knew not Tenti eminem cashes in Genti WHAT fizerão vocêsei with it in your heart and she has a Diamanti precissa of affection and love then why did you stop singing itself rose to sing and sang to rise from a fan that even with his lack here in Brazil I'm rooting for you kisses you care

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5