Megan Fox -- I'm Bisexual

5/13/2009 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan FoxJust when you thought she couldn't get any hotter, Megan Fox done went and talked about her rabid sexual appetite for other chicks.

Megan just told Esquire magazine, "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual ... I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands."

Just a guess -- but even PETA would have to look the other way on that one...

SP

Well you know the way the media & TMZ love homsexuals & lesbians, I guess she figured I don't really want to choose sides so I'll say I go both ways that way everyone will love me.

1988 days ago

me

she REALLY IS trying to be the next angelina! olivia wilde? doesnt megan fox resemble her? i think megan fox is just full of herself!

1988 days ago

SERIOUSLY!!!

HEY LILO! DID YA HEAR THAT MATING CALL?!!!

1988 days ago

Dan

this is ridiculous...

1988 days ago

jester

MY GIRLFRIEND AND I ARE BOTH IN LOVE WITH MEGAN! THATS WHY I'M SEEING TRANSFORMERS 2 IN IMAX!

1988 days ago

Katie

I don't get TMZ's obsession with this girl. I think she's beautiful, but the more she opens her mouth, the less I like her. She always sounds like she is trying WAY too hard. She knows what guys want to hear or what might make her "stand out" and she says it. Yawn-worthy.

1988 days ago

Elaine

To #63 - Terri, SO TRUE. I agree w/ you wholeheartedly.

1987 days ago

its me

give me a break !!! this whole bi -sexual thing is so yesterdays news ! BORING! real people dont kiss and tell and shes doing it for attention and shes trying to act like Angie Joli because she had said the same thing.. so this Megan FAKE ASS PLASTIC SURGERY can just shut up because this is all we been hearing about. its boring already! theres only one Angie Joli and it isn't Fox. so put a sock in that mouth of yours. your becoming old news.
she also lied because the other day she had said she was only with 2 men and she had a girlfriend. well i remember her saying a couple yrs ago that she had many men and women. your nothing but a lying bitch ! go paint your eyebrows on a little thicker because the paint dont look good anymore.
JUST GO AWAY ! olddddddddddddd newssssssssssssssssssss

1987 days ago

msroncon

What a disgusting pig! So, she is so gross that she can't keep a man and so NOW she is bisexual. Hey, us women don't want you either.

1987 days ago

cmh

Olivia Wilde looks a lot like Megan Fox...hmmm

1987 days ago

colleen

I am glad I don't live in the US - looks like there is a mental disorder going around - what's with all these weirdo want to be gay/lesbos. barf.

1987 days ago

colleen

WHO IS MEGAN FOX?

1987 days ago

LDD

The only reason she said Olivia Wilde is because of the whole HOUSE thing... when oliva makes out iwth a bunch of prostitutes..... furthermore.. they almost both look identical. so basically shes making out wtih herself

1987 days ago

R.Zimmerman

"...strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands." Surely one of the most bewildering sexual metaphors ever. F**king idiot. AND poseur. Get over it, honey, Oprah has already braying about her discovery, SLS, so the girl-on-girl posturing is REALLY embarrassing now.

1987 days ago

TMZ_User

I want to plow Megan's field with my mighty beefy pole I love her eyes Megan is so fking fckable

1986 days ago