Miss California Topless -- Oops, She Did It Again

5/13/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean must have a really, really bad memory -- because TMZ uncovered a brand new set of topless photos "biblically correct" Miss California took before she applied for the crown.

Miss California - Photos

These pics were taken just last year -- meaning Carrie was the ripe ol' LEGAL age of 20.

This time, Carrie dropped her top for a professional photo shoot ... another partially nude gig that she forgot to tell the Miss California officials about.

Donald Trump
will decide today whether or not he'll give Carrie the heave ho.

UPDATE: At today's presser, Trump let Carrie keep her crown.

Miss Rhode Island: Click to view

Democrats are evil

All you holier than thou homosexuals who criticize this woman and then turn around and have sex with the first drunk that says why not because they can't see straight after four long Island ice teas, need to get a life. She believes in marriage with a man and any man would love to have a gorgeous body like she has. But since gay men can't appreciate her beauty and all the homely lesbians only dream they could look like her, you choose to trash her out of spite and hate. Typical liberal miserable democrats. She may not be the best christian out there but what do you care. Since you don't believe in God, you're a lot closer to hell than she is. Think of that next time you say "Oh God" when you are taking it up the old mud road.

Informed

33. Well guess what suze that makes you a lesbian if you like looking at nude pics of her. Get a life BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________
You sound like a very hateful person. Get a life and quit thinking about butt! You stink!

Informed

Homos are so gross! The thought is so disgusting and I for one am not going to let anyone brain wash me into thinking it is right. Have your relationship if you want but STFU about it and stop acting like you are so special just bacause you are gay.

Robert

1. These pics are pre-boobjob. She got the boobjob at 18.

Might be posting underaged photos, TMZ!

Posted at 2:05AM on May 12th 2009 by Just Sayin

Lie! Carrie Prejean got the breast implants in 2009 (age 21) so these photos are not necessarily "underaged." But do we expect the truth from bigots?

Holly

She looks awfully young in those photos. TMZ, it looks like you've now stooped to publishing nude photos of underage girls. This definitely won't end well!

Justin

who dat

Posted at 2:42AM on May 12th 2009 by Jezzy

"Us homos are just proving that"... as long as we are unhappy, nobody else has the right to be. The gay population wants to take it out on this woman that a majority, (including the (president) do not agree with same sex marriage. So lets dig into her past and try and make her as miserable as possible for her point of view.

Informed

39. To Informed, I am not gay. I am a heterosexual male. I just hate 2 faced bitches. I would not have any problams with her if she just would have "informed" the officials about the pics prior to the pageant. Even after the first pic came out she said it was the only one and no more would come out. Well here they are and they are even from a different photo shoot from the original one. I would like to see her talk her way out of these pics.

Posted at 3:53AM on May 12th 2009 by Justin
____________________________________________________________________
You are definetely gay when you refer to women as bitches, or is it possible your Mother didn't teach you to respect women. I would have to say you are a closet gay and need to come out.

Robert

Posted at 3:42AM on May 12th 2009 by Informed

Uninformed, the rate of anal sex is about the same for both heteros and homos: about 36%. Many men like to practice anal sex with a woman, but do people like YOU say anything about it? And virtually all lesbians don't do it as well as many gay males...so quit the stereotype.

It's amazing that you judge based on FALSE pretenses.

mike

lets have a survey and post these pictures next to two men having sex,, everyone likes to sound so progressive and 2009 so they say they are for gay rights,, but do you really stop and think about how gross two men going at it really is and how it serves no purpose, they cant procreate,, so why are they doing it? for personal satisfaction, just like the Medes , Romans and Persians did before their civilizations collapse. Thats a little tidbit noone wants to talk about, but behind all the smoke and mirrors the reality is that every great civiliztion came crashing down when they lost their morals and homosexuality was always number one.. think Caligua, the tower of Babel and the previous countries I mentioned. Enjoy your pipe smoking now boys, but fun only lasts a season.

Informed

Posted at 3:55AM on May 12th 2009 by The Truth

____________________________________________________
Do what you want but stay out of our public parks and public bathrooms. You people are just plain nasty.

CB

This just gets funnier and funnier. She's a bold-face liar. Once she became a media whore, what did she expect? I could care less about her marriage views, this is getting good. I would love to see Maggie Gallagher's (NOM) face when she first see's these. All this reminds me of the 60's song Lady Godiva. You know that this has to be a gay/liberal conspiracy! LOL

bsp

Good grief with the amount of people that are consigned to hell daily by so-called "Christians" I'm surprised there is any room left there. You disagree with them your going to hell, and a drunk or a whore or a so-called deviant.....no can't be an everyday person who just doesn't agree with it have to be some sort of demon in disguise..sounds like a damn cult. I'm don't agree with her and I'm not worried about my immortal soul. In fact I'm probably closer to God than any of those venom spewing hypocrites, because I believe in acceptance and love thy neighbor not hang them all and burn them at the stake, last time I checked God was peaceful and loving.

who dat

Lets look at Miss Moaklers past. She has a child out of wedlock, poses nude in Playboy and In November 2006, Moakler threw herself a "divorce party" in Las Vegas, complete with a divorce cake featuring a bloody groom and a blonde, knife-wielding bride. This is the type of woman speaking for the pagent. No wonder they demand such high standards.

Informed

Hollywood "The biggest perverted City in the country" is really pushing the gay issue but I have to ask you, what will be next on Hollywoods agenda? A marriage between multiple partners male and female? Where does this end and where do we draw the line to define decency? There is a lot of sexual perversion in Hollywood, just ask any past child stars and they will say they have either been raped or molested by Hollywood employees. Makes a person wonder doesn't it.