Miss California -- More Pics to Come?

5/13/2009 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Biblically correct" Miss California, Carrie Prejean, was just on "Today" -- where she said there could definitely be more racy photos on the way, as long as there are more photographers out there "willing to make an extra buck."

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch
She also tried explaining the whole "windy day" excuse a bit more -- even dropping the dreaded Janet Jackson term "wardrobe malfunction." Oh Lawd.

Szymo

Perez quit crying you fat chubby queer...........

Inny

This lying exhibitionist...

isn't getting MORE EXPOSURE because of gays.

She's getting more exposure because she keeps exposing herself.

What a fool you are.

Or is it genetic.?

You must be a bible dropped on your head thumper.

Right?

Brian

Why are people acting like they "won"? Nobody cared about this contest anyway. People are just stating their opinion. Keeping her crown won't make her any less of a liar or a tramp. She is only keeping her crown because Trump is using her to give his floundering contest some attention.

Jackpot

#47
AGREE

GAYS GET BACK IN THE CLOSET, AND LEAVE THE PRETTY GIRLS ALONE
GAYS GET BACK IN THE CLOSET, AND LEAVE THE PRETTY GIRLS ALONE
GAYS GET BACK IN THE CLOSET, AND LEAVE THE PRETTY GIRLS ALONE
GAYS GET BACK IN THE CLOSET, AND LEAVE THE PRETTY GIRLS ALONE
GAYS GET BACK IN THE CLOSET, AND LEAVE THE PRETTY GIRLS ALONE
GAYS GET BACK IN THE CLOSET, AND LEAVE THE PRETTY GIRLS ALONE

YES I AM HOMOPHOBIC
YOU GAYS MAKE MY SKIN CRAWL
EWWW

LaLa

Carrie is a slut and Donald is her pimp!!!!!!!! They both need to go away. Way to go guys now the young girls of the US now know that its ok to be a slut just be a beautiful one. But we can't expect a snake like Donald to have any morals after all look at his track record he's presently married to the best paid slut there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me so horny

I think perez hilton wanted the crown for himself, Soooorrry perez you lose!

Toune

OWN UP TO YOUR PICS you ditz....you sound even worse with your pathetic excuses....Grow up, take responsibility for your own JUDGEMENT and accept the wrath.....not like she's actually loosing anything from this...except her dirty little secrets are out.

Rip M 2 Shreds

Perez Hilton is Miss California with a penis. He just doesn't know where to stuff the crown! Now all of you little homos need to go to the bath house and tell Ms Hilton where to stuff it! TMZ can take pictures and post them later! Right Harvey?

Terri

Oh my, my, my what a wicked web you spawn Newman. Laughs. I know more expect you to be silenced, than I expected your lying Carrie to be silenced for her opinion. While I don't agree with it, she had and has every right to her opinion. I don't even like Perez Hilton, not because he's gay, just because I don't like his personality, nor his tactics. You, Newman on the other hand, are a fine example of an intolerant human being, I do assume you are human, I'd much rather think of you as a typing robot for the Republican party though. Gay Nazi's, lesbians and homo's here at TMZ, wow, you're brilliancy just shines through in your posts (LMAO). Perhaps it is you that should jump off the earth first and many of your like thinking fellow Americans will follow suit -- like monkeys going after bananas.

My entire issue with her was the fact that she LIED (and not just once). And Trump the Chump has bowed down and changed the rules, because after all he owns the pagent, when in fact the board of Miss USA said she indeed was IN VIOLATION OF HER CONTRACT SHE SIGNED. Oh what a message and role model those 2 make for the children of the world -- hey kids lying is ok, lie to your parents, lie to your teachers, lie on your job applications, lie about those nude pictures you posed for and suddenly can't remember you had taken a mere 4 or 5 years ago. Oh indeed, what a BEAUTY OF A ROLE MODEL. And you will note I did not even bring in her religion!!! Hmm, I just wonder what the parents of the children she has "taught" thinks of those nude (oh pardon moi) semi-nude pictures of her. And for you deniers that say they are not semi-nude, an exposed nipple constitutes semi-nude boneheads.

For those of you that keep griping incessantly about why don't they dig into the past of Perez Hilton? Why, he was a JUDGE, not a CONTESTANT? Do you not think Donald Trump knows what he is, what he stands for, the business he's in, and the chutzpah he'd throw into the show? Hello, it is tv and they are in it for ratings people. And he distinctly said, he'd ask Hilton back again as a judge, he'd love to have him back as a judge. And I'm quite certain (although I stopped watching pagents years ago because I can't stand what they promote to young girls) he is NOT THE FIRST GAY JUDGE.

Lastly, as I have said over the past few weeks.....she will hit the talk shows like wild fire....and so it has begun.

John Q Public

***ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ***** Next story please... the horse has been beaten to death.... oh by the way... we forgot to address Mario perez's video calling this person a b***ch... Its his (or "It's" ) turn to answer to that.. wait...TMZ is gay... thats why that hasnt come to light...
Move on.. this is getting boring

CanWeGetSomeCommonSense

Basically what I see when I read these comments are:
pro-homosexual marriage = hate, venom, nasty
pro-traditional marriage = only slightly nicer but ready to defend someone's biblical opinions.

Please don't try to pretend that those who militantly support homosexual marriage are clean and innocent of wrongdoing. The use of words like slut, hussy, and hypocrite are a mask for the nasty, violent side of the homosexual lifestyle, I have seen that side up close and personal with a family member in that lifestyle. Before you use the word hypocrite you should check your own closet.

sgar

Miss California is milking her 15 minutes of fame for as long as she can. She willingly and intentionally had those topless photos taken. Wardrobe malfunction, my ass!

Rip M 2 Shreds

HEY PEREZ, AMERICA HATES YOUR GUTS! LIVE WITH IT, YOU DOUCHE BAG!

mg

Does she really think that everyone else is so stupid to believe what she's saying? Trump should boot her ass to the road and probably would, but knowing him there's probably more going on there than meets the eye,

yeah....and?

BigJ: #41

First I have to stop laughing at your post........okay I'm done now. Second, do you have a big woody right this second for this liar?

We don't care what she said about the gays! The likes of uuuzzz guys finally need to get through your small minds. She is a Bible thumping HYPOCRITE!!! Period.One can't preach about being so holy and....then she is naked ass in a gazillion pictures! THAT is the point.

Now stop allowing your penis to speak for you.