Paris' Housewarming

Vandals Leave Parting Gifts

5/13/2009 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton ain't gonna get an apple pie from her new neighbors ... after one of her late-night parties ended with a vandalism spree on her street.

It happened Monday in the Hollywood Hills, where Paris just moved in. She threw a huge "welcome me back" party that lasted until Tuesday, 4 AM. Neighbors called cops about the noise before the party broke up. Neighbors think they got paid back, because when they woke up a half-dozen expensive cars on the block had been keyed and egged. Among the cars vandalized -- two Bentleys, two Maseratis and a $1.4 million Bugatti Veyron.

Law enforcement sources say they're investigating the possibility some of the guests did the dirty deed. And we're told, Paris herself was interviewed yesterday -- though they don't think she's a culprit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Fan Since 2007!!!

At least she's hired a higher class of Pro-Paris posters.
They almost sound believable here...

1990 days ago

willy

Looks like Miss Paris Hilton has some 'fair weather' friends that mean her no good.

1990 days ago

brad

I'm kinda confused with this and just curious....did she move again??? Hollywood Hills is not close to Beverly Hills, or Mullholland Estates. Not that I live in either one just live in L.A., so did this happen in a gated neighborhood?????? I don't know of any in Hollywood Hills. Yeah and who on earth would park a 1.4 million dollar car on the street?? Can't afford a garage?

1990 days ago

Jake

Obviously her friends did it, I'm sure her neighbours have surveilance cameras all over, yes Paris your friends are idiots and will be caught....morons.

1990 days ago

ketielynn

Can you say Security Cameras?? In that neighborhood they should be everywhere so hopefully they'll catch the guilty.

1990 days ago

me

i never pay attention to paris hilton gossip, because its just like, oh...her gossip concerns her boyfriends at the moment...who cares?

1990 days ago

Anita

That wasn't Pari's fault at all.

It's Doug's new house and there was no food in the house.

It was vandals doing all the egging and Paris's Bentley and her siter's car got egged too.

So stop blaming Paris for other people's mistakes.

1990 days ago

Albert7

Did self centered dumbnut will never grow up. Paris is so shallow and empty headed, I doubt she could walk and chew gum at the same time.

1990 days ago

Pat

Ok guys they didn't say that paris actually did this! I highly doubt she did. You can't blame her for the actions of her friends/guests. I'm sure your friends do things that you guys are no too proud of!

1989 days ago

James

Interesting how when TMZ makes a moronic reporting mistake, 1000 other even more moronic websites repeat and parrot the same erroneous information....I think there is a lesson here somewhere......

1989 days ago

DS

If I saw someone's Maserati or Bugatti Veyron parked on the street at 4am, I would egg it too...for being such a dumba$$!!! Just goes to show that some idiots shouldn't have $1.4m to spend on a car.

1989 days ago