Janice Dickinson -- 'I'm Totally F**ked Up!'

5/14/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She was headed for the driver's seat -- but the dude Janice Dickinson was rolling with stepped in at the last second and likely saved her from a DUI ... or worse.

The Jurassic supermodel drove herself to Nobu last night -- and almost ripped one pap a new one when he called her a "drunkie" to her face.

When she exited the restaurant less than an hour later -- screaming, and stumbling -- it got even more disastrous.

me so horny

why is this ancient relic still in the news, she is the most classless woman to ever model!

1925 days ago

Janice

TMZ..........You need to make a spin-off of your show specifically for people like this, and you should call it "How not to act in public".Janice is is obviousllyout
of contol and someone should stop her before she kills somebody else.
Why is Nobu giving this lady her car in the first place? In New jersey the law states the establishment can be held responsible? I don't know the laws in California.

1925 days ago

ss

GOD I HOPE SHE READS THESE, JANICE YOUR A SICK OLD WASHED OUT SLUT, YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASS ACTING LIKE THAT AT YOUR AGE, WHAT A USE UP TRASHY SLUT

1925 days ago

Allknowingone

Somebody's ready for Celebrity Rehab! Could you imagine her with perpetual Celebrity Rehab contestant (I mean resident) Jeff Conaway?

1925 days ago

Cara

Just plain sad!!!!!!!! She needs to go to rehab and get her act together! She is beyond a hot mess!! I can not believe that she was going to get behind the wheel! She drove up to the restaurant drunk and they had more to drink (or so it appears)! LOSER! Maybe she needs to have plastic surgery tp build her brain more! Her poor kids!

1925 days ago

nicki

i think her kids are grown and adults or pretty close. But still must be mortifying for them. I am sure she does not care how it makes them feel. It is not like this is her first time making a fool of herself.

1925 days ago

Cathy

Ha ha. I LOVE Janice.

1925 days ago

abario

crazy biaaatch...

1925 days ago

NONAME

What a freakin train wreck as usual. I just found out that the old hag is only 54 yrs. old, Hell, I thought she was like 65, and she thinks she still looks good? YIKES!!!!
What a mess!

1924 days ago

Kendra

What a drunken tramp she is. She always seems to be raising her dress to show her nasty a$$. Yeah, she is one classy broad alright.

1924 days ago

kenninsf

What pisses me off about this is that she is such a hypocritical bitch because she is so nasty when one of her models drinks or even mentions drugs. She makes a major deal out of it and makes them feel horrible. She is the one that is horrible. Ick!

1917 days ago

Tom

I guess she proves you are never too old to be a ho!

1908 days ago

Pgh_girl

Personally, I find this woman very offensive. On every level! I see nothing beautiful about her. This vid just proves what caliber of person she REALLY is.

New Orleans LADY

She is a riot drunk or not. I am glad her friend stepped in and drove. Someone needs to make her a lil sailor dress to go along with her Potty Mouth.
I thought she was very entertaining on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" Wished she had stayed a lil longer. They got it right having "LOU' win.

thomas818

So embarrassing for a woman her age to behave like that. Sophistication looks good at any age, especially for women at her stage in life.
I believe there may have been something else at play here than just booze (pills and booze?).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments