Jenny From the Rock

5/14/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez's biggest asset is no longer her amazing booty ... it's her massive bling.

media_removed.jpg

The 39-year-old mother of two showed off her ginormous rock in Hollywood yesterday.

Rumors that the ring weighs more than Marc Anthony are not true.Launch  Photos

omg!

what a so-so

so-so music
so-so body
well less then so-so acting
whats the big deal with a so-so

dave

I think I am ready to see more of her again. She smartly disappeared for awhile after the Affleck fling. Can't deny the fact that she is hot.

gog

Now there is some ugly paws.

Wow

What a masculine hand. It looks like a catcher's mitt.

Sebastian Stoker

That is a great rock. Obviously Marc's connections with the Lolipop Guild sometimes really pay off.

HasBeens

Aww people, be nice. If if weren't for her manly knuckle that thing
would fall off, and I'd be right there to scoop it up.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

That's some nice bling... her new song is actually pretty good

Ellen

Wonder how many BJ's that cost her.

YouPeopleAreSick

Somehow, I just *knew* she had something to promote. That's the only time she shows her face (AND her boo-tay)! Could she pose her hand and be ANY more obvious?!? I agree with the comments before--it's SICKENING to see these stars continue to waste money and then BRAG about it when there are so many in *this* country, losing homes, jobs, and not being able to feed their children. You want to promote yourself *and* get respect? Sell that ring, and put a roof over SEVERAL families' heads!

sam2000

You know her husband couldn't afford that so she must of bought it for herself.

HarveyLevinsDickblood

Why is she holding her hand like a gay? Did Marc Anthony teach her that?

Sing Sing

I don't understand why engagement rings are still around. In a time where both men and women work and earn an income, eng rings should not be unnecessary. I can see how a woman with no education or income who plans on being a housewife would want one as some sort of insurance in the event of divorce. But a working woman has no need for one. It just propagates the image that marriage is a form of prostitution instead of a partnership. Women wanted equality, but then they do stupid things like insisting on engagement rings and such. I must add, however, that the tradition of the bride's family paying for the wedding is sorely outdated, too. Once again, it hearkens back to archaic times where women were treated as property and, to their parents, a burden. Both of these traditions paint marriage in a negative light for both genders and they really need to go away and marriage needs to simplified. Like I said above, though, if the woman chooses not to work, it changes things. But if both are working, then things should be equal. I am a woman in my 20's, not married yet, but I do not want a gaudy ring on my finger to flash to all my insipid, superficial friends (obviously I don't have friends like this). I am a true equalist and it's about time the majority of women and men out there work towards the same goal. The world will be a much better place for it.

Stephanie---Stoner

Okay, J-Lo is not all that anymore. Her music is whack nd ppl have just outgrown her. In like 10 yrs, she's finna be catergorized as a Cougar, lol. My g/f has a better body than her. Including ass ; ] J-Lo will always be sexy, she just aint all that no more. Her fly girl days are waaaaaaaaay behind her! Haha, not literally. But yeah, thats a big ass rock...

ladani

how many children in Africa would that feed?

TMZ Newbie

If you look closdly, you can see her stretch marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments