Papa Spears -- If You Hurt Britney, I Hurt You

5/14/2009 7:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' dad claims allegations that he battered Sam Lutfi last year are completely bogus -- because Jamie Spears believes he had a legal right to beat his ass if he wanted to ... but Jamie is coy about whether he actually did it.

In legal papers filed today, Jamie is very careful to not admit he punched Lutfi in the chest at Brit's house last year -- as Lutfi suggested in a recent lawsuit. However, Jamie says the law allows him to open a can of whoop ass if the situation calls for it -- and according to the docs, the Lutfi situation called for it.

Jamie claims "he was provoked" by Lutfi and was "privileged to use force in and about the matter complained."

He adds, "Any necessary force may be used to protect from wrongful injury the person or property of oneself, or a wife, husband, child, parent or other relative or member of one's family."

Party 'till you die!

Hick with Brainless Idjit Daughter VS. Grifter.

Terri

Oh hell just shut down the 101, 405 or some other famous HWY IN CA, drop a boxing ring in the middle and let these two go at it......no bitching by all the stopped commuters, the the concession vendors roam through the carpool lane and sell their goodies during the match and everyone's happy as clams. I'll take my 45% cut since it was my idea, thank you.

Alli

Restraining order against Jordan Miller from breatheheavy please!

Alli

Please Jamie Restraining order against Jordan Miller from breatheheavy please! jordan is the puppet of sam lutfi!

Dee

You Go Pappa Spears! My Dad would defend me if some sleazy dirtbag like Lutfi was trying to "F" with me. Brit, you have a great Dad there and he's got your back. You are a lucky girl. All the best to you and your family - we love ya!

Oh Yes She Did

Whats up with this Lufti's obsession of Britney anyway??? Thid dude makes it seem like he would lick the crap off her ass just to be around her.....Get the Eff over it Lufti and Leave Britney Alone!!!!!!

Casual Observer

I'm hoping Papa Spears can intervene and salvage what's left of Lindsay since Dina and Michael don't have a clue.

itstrue

Can't they all just disappear.

Annette

GO DADDY GO! I'm absolutely DELIGHTED to read that somebody maybe put a beatdown on Osama Lufti. Years ago, my daddy would have done the exact same thing. Kick Lufti butt! YEAH!

Annette

Jamie used to do construction. He's probably got a few moves left. I'd love to have seem Lufti's face. Papa Spears is a hulk.

my2cents

You go Dad, Brit is back on top , thanks to you!!!m Keep these losers away, she is back on top!!!

Elisa

LOL!!! Thats tight... i' could usually careless... but this sh*T is funny and Sam Luft needs to get his ass deported! Come on now... whether you're a hick or class act... someone hurts your daughter... i don't know any dad that wouldn't beat the freak down esp with the condition she was in. Go JAMIE! HAHA

SoCal Razzles

Yay for Dads!

barry Gordy is genius

I really enjoyed seeing Britney perform in Fresno... she was awesome!

Me, myself and I