Glambert: Pre-'Idol'

5/15/2009 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before wowing the "American Idol" judges with his shrieks and black nail polish, Adam Lambert glammed it up with shrieks and black lipstick.

media_removed.jpg

Back in 2004, Lambert put on his best goth Liza drag performing in "The Zodiac Show."

Who says Hollywood changes people?

Bailey

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Adam Lambert. Based on the whole season's worth of performances, he deserves to win. Love Kris and their friendship is sweet, but Adam is this years Amercian Idol. Any other result would be a travesty. Love the old pictures of Adam. Very Bowie like.

Pittsburgh Storm

That's gay.

sherry

Point?

Still in Shock

I just cant listen to this guy. He sounds the same in every song. That yell scream thing he does sounds awful.
There is no way I would pay money to hear or see this guy. As a matter of fact I change the channel when he is going to sing because I already know what he is going to sound like and it does sound like nails on a chalk board.

I Agree...........

I hope that Kris get's all the votes from the people that were voting for Gokey. I would never buy a CD by Adam I can't stand that screeching!! Kris deserves to win this!

Still in Shock

16. And David Bowie never stepped out in full make-up and costume? It worked for him.

Posted at 12:45PM on May 15th 2009 by Kelly

25. What - David Bowie never wore makeup or a costume? It worked for him.

Posted at 12:55PM on May 15th 2009 by KellyDale
_____________________________________________________________________
Did U know that both of your posts say the same thing!

What year was David Bowie popular? Believe the years started with 19** Duh. We've done been there and done that.

It is 2009 now.

Ellen

I hope to see Kris take it all!! If you think you have seen divas, well, he will be the biggest diva of all time!

Amy

Oh, he's not just gay, my friends. He has other pics (which I wish TMZ had also posted) that show him wearing women's black halter dresses and french kissing other dudes. THAT is DEFINITELY my idea of an "Idol." Get a clue, people.

VICTORIA

For God's sake, People! He was trying to make a living acting/singing!! The Zodiac Show is a performance! The big scary drag queen thing is an ACT-- which everyone who's heard Adam speak knows-- he is gracious and a gentleman and the NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!!

1902 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

One of the best Idols ever. But he won't win now with all the gay bashing starting. Such a shame, because he deserves to win,

dove

I could care less what Adam is and does in his personal time. The Man has real talent, that is what matters. Most of his pictures are from plays and shows he was in. As a parent I would still love and respect him if he was my child. I could care less that he is Gay. All that matters is he puts on a great show and has a great voice. Kris is cute and sings ok but BORNG, the little girls love him..

kb

Old news, TMZ. Besides, Adam Lambert is HOT HOT HOT (and mad talented) with or without the make up and glamorous get-ups.

Jen

These pics have been out for 5 months or more. Interesting that it's brought out now. Tell me something I didn't know and get back to me.

SHOCK ME...I'm an Adam Lambert fan.

Who cares that Katy Perry wore a cape with Adam's name on it? Did you also complain that Slash's son had an Adam Lambert sign? Sounds like a lot of Cryin' to me. ;)

Adam Lambert ROCKS!!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

he's HOT HOT HOT!!! I hope he wins.

p.s. Fox news fans....FOX will make money off of America one way or the other...on one channel they will air the christian wh*re talking about all her "morals, and values" and on another channel they will promote a homosexual singer with talent who dresses in drag. YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED!!!! LMAO at all you morons.

fulla