Criss Angel -- The Tail of the Missing Cat

5/15/2009 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Criss AngelCriss Angel is in the middle of a serious hostage situation -- and the hostage is a cute little kitty cat.

The Vegas magician is accused of taking a fluffy lil' feline belonging to fellow Vegas showman Jeff Beacher -- and now Beacher is getting his lawyers involved in an attempt to get his pet back.

In a strongly-worded letter fired off to Angel, Beacher accuses Angel of jacking the animal from a friend who was supposed to be watching the cat while Beacher mourned the death of his father.

Beacher claims Angel not only refuses to give it back -- but worse yet, he says the "Mindfreak" taunted him about the cat on the phone with comments like, "I took your cat ... he lives with me now ... the cat no longer likes you ... the cat and I have become close friends."

Now Beacher demands the safe return of the cat -- plus "the value of the use of his cat during the period of detention."

Calls to the cat have not yet been returned.

Obama is Gay

I wouldn’t be suppressed if the mindfreak sexually assaulted the cat and then ate the kitty to hide any evidence

Tango

2 grown men arguing over a cat? Are you kidding me?

Seriously are you kidding me?

Not Amused

Criss needs his ass kicked for taking someone's cat. For some folks, pets are like family members. If I was Beacher, I'd go take Criss's mom, then I'd call Criss and say, "I took your mom ... she lives with me now ... your mom no longer likes you ... your mom and I have become close friends."

Party 'till you die!

I have NEVER liked this pretentious d-bag and judging from the empty seats in his show, neither do a lot of other people! The only remaining question is when is this guy going to come out of his magic closet? Talk about gay affectation! And stealing a cat? Well that's probably the closet he's ever going to get to a puss_!

Jennifer Scott

That was gret #3! LOL! Good comment!

mellon bruse N

PS-I killed your CAT

Bill Cosby

This guy is the BIGGEST joke! He dresses and wears make-up like he's some kind of rock star. So embarrassing.

mellon bruse N

You eat at the gables...window piss

Not Amused

"5. That was gret #3! LOL! Good comment!

Posted at 11:17AM on May 15th 2009 by Just me"

Well, thank you kindly, Just me. Glad I could make you chuckle a little. :-) Seriously, I would do that...his mom would be mine, and his dad would be next.

1954 days ago

Criss has taken care of Hammy since the first season of Mindfreak, 5 YEARS NOW! Hammy has appeared in numerous episodes and now that this loser Beacher wants him back? What about the 5 years he neglected him and didn't care about him? Criss deserves Hammy.

hello!

Ok, there are millions of homeless cats who are sadly euthanized every day, and these chumps are arguing over keeping a cat? Sounds like a publicity stunt for 2 washed up has beens! GO TO THE ANIMAL SHELTER AND GET YOUR OWN! AND DONT FORGET TO HAVE IT NEUTERED!

BDish

The third comment actually made me laugh out loud. Hilarious.

Off The Rack

Yeah, cuz that's the only puzzy Angel wants, he just wont admit it.

blackandwhitegirl

I LOVE CATS AND CRISS ANGEL- HE IS GORGEOUS, BUT HEY CRISS DON'T STEAL CATS, THAT'S NOT NICE. PLEASE COME DO A SHOW IN L.A.. IM BLACK AND I LOVE YO.

CATFREAK

Criss Angel is the biggest d-bag known to man. Only sickos steal people's pets.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments