It's Kim Kardashian's!

5/15/2009 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim gave her ass quite a workout yesterday -- and then dropped it in her really, really expensive custom Bentley ... which drove it back to Reggie Bush.

Kathy

I still don't understand why she is famous...was it because she was Paris Hilton's friend? Her dad got OJ off? It isn't because she can act. Her sister's are so much better looking than Kim is.

Jake

Wow she must have got it from her Dad's side cause her mom doesn't look that bad, this girl is going to have a huge ass when she gets older, she's really going to have to work hard to keep it small....that sucks, yikes.

Mags

YOWZA! And with all her (father's) money, she can afford the best treatments there are. Can you imagine how she would look like if she was a broke nobody? *shudder*

Btw, not all women have cellulite. If you are lean and have muscle tone, you don't have cellulite. You would know this is you ever went to a gym and worked up enough of a sweat to shower. I do, and I can tell you, fit women don't have cellulite. And no, you do not have to be a body building freak, just fit. I work out every other day, either aerobics, spinning or weight training for one hour, not a cellulite in sight

gog

I AGREE WITH # 7

GrossGrossGGGGross

She has the beautiful body of a REAL woman. This is a real woman people. Compare her with women throughout history like Marilyn Manroe was a size 12 and had a pudgy stomach, verrry curvy body and probably had cellulite too.
I am proud that women are finally not ashamed to show off what a real woman looks like!!!

Mel

...Guess this is what happens when you forget your Spanks, Kim

Triple Play

That is the ugliest Butt that I ahve ever seen. It looks like a 50 pound sack of potato's and cottage mixed together

shawna

wow i really thought that was kirstey alley or whatever her name is

lucy luce

First of all, not all women have cellulite and most of the women who have it do not have it to that degree! While being curvy is sexy in today's society, it is still important to be healthy. Her cellulite shows she has little muscle tone and probably does not work out much and also probably has poor dietary habits. I am a size two and weigh about 110 pounds. I have no cellulite, but I work out three times a week. If you take care of yourself, your body will reflect that!

So yes, number 31, she is a real woman who apparently sits on her ass and eats a lot of McDonalds. I'm sorry but jiggly fat will never be sexy.

Dyna ™

In 10 years, she'll have a huge fupa to go with it. Not to worry though, she'll have a place to rest her arms from the shroom overflow.

robert

comment #2 i agree! and by the way someone call the dent doctor!! looks like someones leg & ass was left out in a hail storm!! yikes!

S.W.

I'm with everyone else who thought that this was Oprah or Star Jones. She definitely one of those people who should not be in spandex. That's just nasty.

ZenInCalifornia

This is THROUGH SPANDEX....DAMN!!!!

kels

my guess was oprah but damn that dont look good

Google-me-bitch!