It's Kim Kardashian's!

5/15/2009 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim gave her ass quite a workout yesterday -- and then dropped it in her really, really expensive custom Bentley ... which drove it back to Reggie Bush.

Interested

errrrr.... thought it was janet jackson during her fat days!!! airbrushing and fat booty is one thing..... but this..... PLEEEEEASEEE!!!! not bout being slim.... but its bout keeping trim and firm;..... dont want no jello!!!

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Lets keep it real you guys totally blew her ass up for that picture. Kim if your looking I don't think its that bad!!

tlynn

49. No wonder she only attracts black guys. Gross.
Posted at 1:11PM on May 15th 2009 by ChiChi

NO she does not attract black guys. Her and Khloe chase black guys because their coochies are stretched out to the doublewide status, that a white man would be like "throwing a hotdog down a hallway", at least a black man may be able to scrape the sides!!! Tell it like it is or don't tell it at all!!!

kate

omg people leave her alone....everyone is just hating shes beautiful the way she is no one is perfect hey at least shes workin out to try to get rid of it....seriously people need to back off..she is not ashamed of what she has and people to b more like her embrace her curves and show the world that no ones perfect

carriss

She was recently on the cover of one of those tabloid magazine's with a headline "I have a cellulite, so what". So what? Only people with problems say that... "so what if I'm fat?" lol. She has cellulite, and millions of dollars to get it fixed. Kim, take my advice, it's not sexy. Now take a million bucks, go find a good plastic surgeon, and have some of that sh*t burned off, sucked out, whatever you gotta do, just get rid of it. And while you're at it, try working out more, focus on your ass and legs, they need ALOT of help. Though, I've heard that working out actually makes cellulite look worse, oh well, it's worth a try.

cutie

This is obviously an old picture, they showed her coming out of a salon the other day with blonde hair. It's still pretty cheeezy though ;)

sheesh

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I knew her butt was big but I didn't know it was gigantic and lumpy lumpy lumpy.

morenamami

uh, doesn't she have a workout tape out now? How is she suppose to convince people that she works out with a big ol' nasty looking asss like that!

Robert

Why is she famous? I though it was because of her ass?
I can't wait till the day we all say "Kim Who"? She is downright FUGLY!

Brithashope

I have seen Kim in person and she IS a size 2. She is a very tiny person. Her butt is not that big in person. If you ever get the chance to SEE her in person, you will then know the truth. TV makes her look bigger than she is and so does this picture. Khloe is actually tall and thin as well. She looks bigger on Tv but when i saw her in person she had a tiny waste and really long thin legs. HMM they live close by stop by DASH. Then you can come back and post with facts.

Ryoichi Morita

Wow !! I thought it belonged to some old lady.

HasBeens

I'm 5'5 and I wear a size 16. Not something that I would usually brag about, but I'm okay with it. It's these "I'm 5'2 and weigh 106" people that get on my nerves. So size (what?) 2/4 is perfect to you? Not to me. I like my curves, and when I see someone your size I don't think they look good. Guess what, some men like curves too! Not everyone wants to be a size 2/4. Not every man likes a 2/4. Just like there are different sized women, there are different sized men to love them.

BTW, I have damn good health insurance that I pay $120 out of every paycheck for me and my kids (not including dental and vision), and I'm wondering about keeping it up because I'm so healthy I've never had to use it!

Also, KK's ass isn't at it's best here, and I'm not a fan of this superficial b***h, but everybody takes a bad picture occasionally. That's all it is!

Rockstar Alumni

I'm going to put it like this...REAL TALK....

Kim does not have a college degree (and that's o.k.). She decided to earn money by using her body and investing the proceeds. This is great....HOWEVER....if this is the case, then the bottom line is she shouldn't have ANY cellulite and she better be damn near next to perfect. That is her MONEY MAKER...if people are going to PAY to see your money maker, then do them a favor and make sure they don't have to see lumps and bumps on the back of your legs.

If she was educated and was using her education in her profession, then it would be a different story. But don't tell me you are using your body to make money and you expect people to not care about your imperfections.

In all, if Kim wants to be imperfect...then fine. Go to USC and get a degree!

I know Kim must be HEATED over this picture. Oh well...

OC Dee

#64 #69

KIM WAS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO CLAIM SHE DOES NOT WEAR A BUTT GIRDLE, BREAST IMPLANTS, NOSE JOB, AND DOES NOT AIRBRUSH HER PICTURES. KIM HAD TO ADMIT SHE GETS HER PICTURES AIRBRUSHED AFTER A PICTURE OF HER WAS PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AIRBRUSHING. KIM ALSO GOT HER THIGHS AND LOWER BACK LIPOSUCTION IN HOPES IT WOULD IMPROVE HER SAGGY BUTT. NOW KIM HAS CELLULITE AND LIPO LUMPS ON HER THIGHS AND A LOT OF CELLULITE ON HER BUTT. KIM GETS TRUE CRUEL REMARKS BECAUSE SHE IS A LIAR ABOUT HER BODY. IF KIM WAS HONEST ABOUT HER BODY FROM DAY ONE THEN I AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE POSTING TRUE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HER. MOST FEMALES BUTTS IMPROVE WHEN THEY BEND OVER, BUT KIMS BUTT LOOKS HORRIBLE BENT OVER. I BET REGGIE CLOSES HIS EYES WHEN HE DOES KIM FROM BEHIND. KIM IS HOT FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO LIKE A BIG FAT LOOSE BUTT WITH CELLULITE. KIM’S NICK NAME SHOULD BE LUMPY BUMPY JELLO BUTT.

gaga

Spandex is not your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!