It's Kim Kardashian's!

5/15/2009 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim gave her ass quite a workout yesterday -- and then dropped it in her really, really expensive custom Bentley ... which drove it back to Reggie Bush.

Jodi

At least she real, she admits she has celluites but I don't see her getting it sucked out. Leave her alone you jealous player haters. She comfortable in her body, more people should be.

sigh

#38

"REAL" as opposed to what? Non human? I find it so funny that the moment someone's physical flaws are criticized, someone always has to jump on the "that's a REAL woman' bandwagon. Seriously shut up. There are women who work hard and eat healthy and do NOT have that much cellulite on their thighs and ass. Are these not REAL women? This attitude does just as much damage in perpetuating an unhealthy body image as worshiping underweight models.

Terri

Ok, she's 5 feet 2.5 inches tall people, so she must be wearing (when she's in public and not in gym gear) about 50 pairs of spanx on her ass to fit into size 2 alright? Of course it could just be the angle she's bent at and who knows they could have somehow altered the picture. She supposedly weighs in the range of 115. I have heard her publically say, she does indeed have cellulite. Which I have to say, for a woman of 28 years old (which she is), and having had no children (that we know of) as yet, I find that oddly peculiar. I guess even though she put out her own workout DVD last May 08, she obviously didn't derive any benefit or isn't a devout follower of it. I suppose what I also find strange is -- she has mega bucks and could easily got under the knife and help her butt and thighs..................elementary my dear watson

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

ALL I COULD SAY WAS NOOOOOOOOOO!

beef

Thats disgusting Kim

lalala

Dumbasses! Cellulite has nothing at all to do with the size.

Haters

All of yall are haters! I'd like to see pics of all the people on here that are talking Sh*t!

fabulous in TX

I say more power to KIM!!!! the paps follow her every move even when she goes to workout. people just hate her cuz they ain't her! Do what you do ma!

paul

Thought it was the BIG Oprah too.

Should have known it was FAT girl Kardashian. If i saw her getting into the Bent...I would have known 'cause black men always choose the white woman with the giant booty. You got me ...

Some MAJOR cottage cheese there!

Micki D

She has the prettiest face and hair - but the backside - not so fond of. I thought it was fatty brittney or jennifer lopez - both are awful

Jalen

You guy's are SO rude, she has feelings grow up, She's beautiful. And not everyone is Perfect.

cuban sandwich

I think we found the dark matter we've been looking for in space.

cosmicpixie

At least she isn't taking the easy way out by getting lipo like every other chick in Cali...she's actually trying to do something about it by working out. That's commendable.

Michelle

Lol I may be a housewife with 5 kids (all boys!) but my ass looks nothing like that.... I thought that would have been an old woman and was shocked to see it was her.

Elaine

121. #38

Posted at 7:07PM on May 15th 2009 by sigh

-----------
"This attitude does just as much damage in perpetuating an unhealthy body image as worshiping underweight models."

great point. SO TRUE!!!