Karina Smirnoff

Strokes It, Rides It, Loves It

5/15/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When not "Dancing with the D-list Stars," Karina Smirnoff likes to flash her gorgeous golden limbs playing miniature golf and arcade games.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 31-year-old babe and her fiance -- fellow Ukranian "Dancing" pro Maksim Something-or-Other -- amused themselves in Sherman Oaks yesterday.

artie help

wow, great wheels I heard she has a big ol' 70's bush.

PurpleSmurf

@1. A lot of chicks from the Eastern bloc are like that. I like her legs. Protip, ladies. Start dancing.

cuban sandwich

NICE LEGS !!!

evil

i wish that motorcycle was my face.

d

Shes Hot. Wish there was more pics of her on the net.

Party 'till you die!

Great! Going to work with a zipper damaged piece of equipment now! Maybe the blood'll run back to the other parts so I can take a stab at driving without all the mental fog!

parents?

What kind of insecure whore plays golf in heels like that? Is she so concerned about making sure everyone wants to bang her that she can't even put on the right shoes? It is time to grow up! Only a shallow bimbo would do that. I have a body that is at least as rockin as hers, and longer legs, and I am secure enough to wear gym shoes when appropriate. Well, I guess I don't live my life waiting for someone to take my picture or whistle at me either.

BabyGirl

# 7 - I don't own a pair of tennis shoes. I don't like them. I like to look and feel sexy ALL of the time and maybe she does too. You're just jealous. I'll bet you look nothing like you say!!!!!!

Cammie

They're a delicious young couple...

vote for Tony Dovolani and Melissa Rycroft on Monday!!!!!

McNasty

I like sluts!

uhHuh

what an IDIOT to wear heels to arcade in?? with legs like those, you can still get away with tennies...BIMBO, YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!!
LLOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!!

1951 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

I will give her the nice body, but are those toes hanging over the shoes...I hate it when woman feet do that, just get the right size its okay if your feet are not a size 6.

what the?

Some of you are crazy with your comments. They are both good looking people who look good together. Someone said they are Z listers....They make twenty times the amount of money you make. You wish you could be in their shoes! They both look sweet. Cute pictures..

amanda

Agree w/#12, buy the right size shoe!

But she has awesome legs

Kooky Fan

I don't know who she is, but I wish my face was a motorcycle seat!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments