Kate Gosselin's Bodyguard

The New Costner?

5/15/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0515_gosselin_tmz_audio_launch-1According to Detroit radio personality Mojo from Mojo in the Morning, "Jon & Kate Plus 8's" Kate Gosselin is getting hands on with her bodyguard -- and he saw it with his own eyes!

Mojo says he saw Kate and her busted weave last night at the Marriott with her hired protector, Steve Neild ... and they were holding hands!

Carrys F.

The Reunion Special: Jon & Kate + Their New Lovers

Carrys F.

They should have spent less money on bodyguards, nannies, and personal chefs and more money on the spin doctors and people to help them keep their affairs quiet. That way they could lie to their fans for a few more seasons!!!

Carrys F.

To iwasthere: I guess you really don't care that they are liars and cheats. He cheated and they BOTH lied about the relationship. Regardless of whether she cheated or got caught, they have been broken up for quite awhile. But, people will still love them no matter what. But, that just makes you foolish for being fans. I prefer to NOT watch the show or read the books or pay for autographs knowing they are big liars.

Dr. DMgemini63

I have watched the show from the start even though my children are adults. I think she did an excellent job raising them; they are well mannered, I would have lost my mind. While she does come across as controlling, it is needed to keep order, if not that house would be a mess. My ex said that I was controlling but I had to TELL him what to do if it was to get done. His eyes look crazy and he seems lazy. Go Kate, and if you could get some action on the side, do it.

Ken

Now would be a good time for the execs at TLC to decide if they really want to be like VH1, MTV and all the other networks who thrive on this nonsense. If they want to follow these two as their marriage crumbles, fine. But if they continue to perpetuate the fraud that these two actually care about each other and their kids, then this show will die a quick death.

The viewing public buys into campy, trashy TV. But these two were foisted on us as a couple getting by with 8 kids. The product placement and obvious lies about who cooks and cleans is only the start.

gosselinsweatshop

he should run for the hills to get away from the awful shrew she will cut his testicles off just like her ex and store them in that horrible haircut - she is a terrible mother who abused her kids from day one she is not different from octomom (i actually prefer octomom to her) and TLC is the freak channel who should be sued for every bit of their lies and manipulations, contact Bill Hayer the disgusting producer who has perpetuated child exploitation from day one with 8 innocent cash cows

she is a narcisstic, devoid of any intellect, class integrity and those poor kids are anxious, nervous, tantrum prone bathroom needy way too much - typical textbook those kids should be taken away from her immediately and I now believe that child advocacy groups will go after her - those kids are much better off with their father, anyone but her - their mother is very, very sick and will eventually receive those 5000 volts she so richly deserves

LUCKS LADY

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING. GET A LIFE! LAST WEEK HE WAS CHEATING ON HER NOW SHE IS CHEATING ON HIM? WHATEVER! AND ALSO SO WHAT THEY HAVE A SHOW. WHAT ABOUT LITTLE PEOPLE BIG WORLD ,THE DUGGARS, OR ANY OTHER REALITY TV SHOW? ALL OF THEM ARE GETTING PAID FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH THEIR LIFES. AT LEAST THEY ARE NOT USING THE SYSTEM. THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY ARE TO MAKE SURE THEIR FAMILY HAS A BETTER LIFE. WHAT IS IT YA'LL ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN INTERESTING ENOUGH LIFE FOR SOMEONE TO WANT TO PAY YOU TO FILM YOUR LIFES? GET OVER IT!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon wanted to quit the show,but Kate wanted to continue to exploit the children,Now TLC is trying to get the affair on the show to draw watcher,TLC should be ashamed of there self,I cant think of one reality family that still together,break family's up for money,what a shame,truly what America is about now.

Lulu

Why does she need a bodyguard in the first place?

Carrin

I can't believe the body guard would ever hold her hand. He has been with the family for a long time and has seen Kate get mean and ugly a lot of times.

He looks like he might have enough brains NOT to want to be part of her life.

SoCal Razzles

Just because he was holding her hand doesn't mean they are dating...stir the pot people, keep stirring the pot. Boring.

Terri

I used to be a fan of the show and of the family but I got tired of Kate and her dominant ways with Jon (sure he should stand up for himself, grow some nads and maybe than it would have progressed to the situation it's in now). I also did not like how her kids could not enjoy being kids, oh let me rephrase they....dirty kids, kids eating melting ice cream, OMG it's dripping all over their clothes and we don't have outfits to change them in -- oh the horror, the world shall end. Or going to the museum and not being allowed to do craft projects with markers or glue, OMG yet another tragedy, they'll get marker ink on them or their clothes and drippy kind of glue is FORBIDDEN, it's the devil in discuise to Kate. Jon, Jon, where is he, he's always disappearing when we do these kinds of things and I need his help with the kids. Ugh, he conveniently disappears from you making the scenes you always make in public Ms Kate I have to be and have perfection. Oh I understand with a family that large organization is a huge plus and help, but every now and than a little disorganization and letting the hair down and sand between the toes, is GOOD FOR EVERYONE. I stopped watching because you literally would make me angry with respect in how you treat Jon, Jon would make me angry that he "takes" it like the submissive man that he is and than there's the poor lil sweet children + Mini Kate AKA Mady. Oh and it also got under my skin ALL THE FREE STUFF YOU HAVE RECEIVED OVER THE YEARS NOW, FREE TUMMY TUCK, FREE HAIR TRANSPLANT FOR JON, AND LOW AND BEHOLD YOUR FREE RENEWAL CEREMONY, THE FLIGHTS, THE HOTEL, THE CLOTHES, FOOD, CAKE, ETC. WHEN YOU VERY WELL COULD HAVE PAID FOR IT ALL BY VIRTUE OF ALL THE DAMN MONEY YOU'VE MADE THESE PAST YEARS BY BEING ON TV WITH YOUR FAMILY AND ALL THE OTHER PROJECTS YOU MAKE MONEY OFF OF NOW, BOOKS, A NEW KIDS CLOTHING LINE, SO ON AND SO FORTH.

And now since all this hoopla has been brought from behind the cameras and into the streets (as well as into all the media outlets) in some respect I do think it's timed just perfectly for your new season to begin on TLC. Ratings overload with all this going on between you two. You, Jon and the kids, mere casualties for ratings (are ya proud of the Kate?).

If Jon did do something unfaithful, not that I support that, but in his case, for once I have to say I can't blame him. But it's not my place to assign blame or forgiveness. As for you, Kate. You said, your friends with your bodyguard and his family, close friends. Well sometimes close friends become more than just friends when a friend is going through emotional times. I will not judge on if you were holding his hand -- what that could mean....I think that is silly. I'd have to see or hear about something more factual than that for me to conclude you and your bodyguard are just not employer/employee and friends of each others families.

You said on Rachel Ray this week, you take every day one day at a time, sometimes, one hour, one minute at a time and the most important thing to you is your kids. Well than, wake the hell up -- cancel the show and do it before May 25th. Oh I'm sure legal liabilities would be entangles between TLC and your team of lawyers but do it for the sanity and safety of your children. Than again, wouldn't surprise me if you 2 do separate, divorce and TLC gives you your own show...you and the kids..........PUKE

MOM OF FOUR

SAY IT AIN'T SO KATE!!! Because of the 8 children- JON and KATE HAVE TO TRY everything to make their marriage work. I really hope they make it through this. Kate comes off as mean to Jon, but she has to take charge and keep things organized so they run smoothly in such a large household.

RACHEL

THESE ARE NOT EVN "REAL" CELEBS.. SO WHO GIVES A DAMN WHO CHEATS ON YOU.. CLEARLY THT ISH IS NORMAL N RELATIONSHIPS NOWADAYS.. DUNT HYPE THIS NON SENSE UP.

Surfercal

I dont what is the big deal about this family/couple. I think they are sooooo unattractive (kids included).