Lisa vs. Cindy -- It's a MILF-Off!

5/15/2009 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We got some boring video footage of Lisa Rinna in Beverly Hills yesterday (click here to see that), but more importantly, it ignited an intense discussion in the TMZ newsroom -- does 45-year-old Lisa have a better body than 43-year-old Cindy Crawford?!?

media_removed.jpg
Remember -- it's just the body. Choose wisely.

Triple Play

Lisa looks more liks a man then most men. Check out her package is it a penis or a huge cameltoe. Her lips are a joke and her boobs aren't real
Cindy is the winner

messygirl

This is not biology or anatomy class -- I don't need or want to see the musculature of every part of Lisa's body. Cindy is much more sexy. Smooth and trim.

Ronald Raygun

It looks like Lisa has a sac

To Each Their Own

Both need to pull-up their bottom piece (especially Lisa. There's little left to the imagination). I, for one, don't want to see their va gi-gi. Ugh!

Marketing $ociologist

Seriously - who would you rather wake up with in the morning? Me - both!

Carl

Heh, I always just assumed Lisa Renna was in her early 50s until I saw this post. Hard to believe that someone in their mid-40s is in position to start challenging Michael Jackson and Joan Rivers as the most over plastic surgeried star!

who dat

Cindys body is rockin. Even that isn't enough to hold Randy. He is bangin the coctail waitresses at his clubs . So Cindy has been sleepin with women. All allegedly of course.

bobbyozone

if either one looked twice at me and smiled i'd probably turn into a stuttering fool

sassyc

Seriously?? Lisa Rinna looks like a guy who is tucking his package- or she is wearing a pad?? One of the two, anyway-
I'M JUST SAYIN' !!

Mickey von Dutch

In Lisa's defence, because she has often been ridiculed for being too "plastic": Cindy must have had a tummy tuck, because her mid section looked way different before. She does look great though.

Bob Dole rules

If I was Cindy Crawford's hubby I would kiss the seat of her bicycle after she got finished riding it. God she still looks great! Grrrrowl!

thomas

At least there is evidence that Lisa has kept her muff in place! Far out!

yeah sure

...if I were a gay man, I might think Lisa has it going on, with that whole young man with silicone implants look she's working. But I'm not, and it's Cindy all the way.

Buddy Stein

Lisa, lots of work there. Tummy tuck, boob job, lip injections, maybe some liposuction. And I'm a plastic surgeon.

Tammy

They are both too old to be dressing like that, it doesn't matter what shape they are in they are over 40 have children and need to behave like mothers not barbie dolls.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments