Paris Hilton Doesn't Come or Go Cheap

5/16/2009 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of Paris Hilton's neighbors hates her so much, he's willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars a month ... to get her out of his hood.

We've learned the neighbor (who we have been asked not to ID) has written a letter to the landlord of the place Paris and her BF Doug Reinhardt are living in -- offering to pay the landlord $5,000 a month more than he's getting now ... if he gives Paris and Doug the boot.

The neighbor says Hiltie is ruining his life. She's lived there a grand total of 5 days ... already cops have been called twice because of loud parties, screaming and yelling, and vandalism.

The house in the Hollywood Hills had been listed at $22,000 a month. So the neighbor is willing to give the landlord $27,000 a month if Paris goes away.

And get this ... we're told the neighbor complained to Doug yesterday about all the ruckus since Paris moved in. Doug said, "This is what you have to expect because Paris and I are public figures."

The cost of a Paris-free zone -- priceless.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

kay-kay

omg!!! he actually thinks HE is a public figure? what a tool

1902 days ago

Disgusting

Looks like a lot of trolls were recruited to plant favorable comments. Looks like someone's ego was stung over the neighbor's offer. Good for him. Who can blame him. It's what they used to do in Palos Verdes - pay the vagrants to leave.

Many sympathies to the neighbors. He had to stay anonymous because these people seem to be hoodlums with money. What trash.

1902 days ago

who cares

Let me get this straight...princess couchie crickets dosnt own her house she rents?? LOL LOL LOL !!! PLEASE somebody take away the last of her 15 min..she is as retarded at those spencer and heidi people..useless douchbags!

1902 days ago

teri

I'll chip in too... we should all be Paris-free.

1902 days ago

John Edwards

How much to make it a Paris free world? That would be nice.....

1902 days ago

Mariah

This whole "comes with the territory" attitude of Reinhart's is b.s. Yes, paparazzi would be something that comes with the territory of living in an area that has a celebrity, BUT most of the ruckus has been brought on BY these 2 twits. Loud parties, yelling and screaming is not part of the territory. He doesn't sound too swift to me.

1902 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

THIS is how she makes the big bucks,

NO. TO. RI. E. TY!!!

With not an ounce of shame or self-respect

1902 days ago

piter_centre

for me..I don't care..I love paris..

1901 days ago

Anita

Stop harrassing Paris Hilton! She does not even live there. And I saw pics of them being in Cannes right now, looking quite happy.

1901 days ago

ocgirl416

Doug is not using Paris for her money (maybe her so called fame) but Doug comes from money...his family is quite wealthy. I work with his dad...not the friendliest guy...but he's rolling in it. So all of you saying Doug is using Paris for her money are dead wrong.

1901 days ago

someone has to say it....

omg, are you kidding me! lmao you and paris are "public figures" ?? since when? hey buddy, a public figure is someone a community typically respects, places in office or in a position which requres a solid education, real world experience and competance. Neither of you possess those qualities. You have no place referring to yourselves as public figures. Educated people are shaking their heads at you right now for such an unconsciously ignorant statement...it takes substance to be a public figure, stop kidding yourself LMAO!!! I'm rollin'...

1900 days ago

texasgirl

I'm so sick of Paris!!!!!!! If I was the neighbors I would do whatever it takes to get the bitch out of my neighborhood. She is so annoying and acts like a complete fool. If it wasn't for her parents money no one would know her. So, thanks to her parents! The stupid reality show she has on MTV about who wants to be her bbf is a load of crap. No one wants to be her friend they just use her to get to the top of the carmeras. Think about it does she actually have any true friends? And what the hell is this guy thinking by dating her? He's cute and get anyone. so why her? All he's going to get from her is some kind of STD. I wish she would just fall off the face of the earth. She is nobody when it comes down to it. The next generation won't even know who she is. She hasn't done anything in a positive way. She can start now by jumping off a cliff! The shallow, ugly ass man looking whore needs to go.

Dave

All yawl jealous Paris bashers need to be cool.Down here in Texas,she's a really cool woman.In fact all the peoples I knows stay at Hilton Inns when traveling.Paris is cool. In fact,we sure miss her and would like to see her more often but not being bashed by the jealous ones.God bless Paris! Paris for President!

WATERBOARD GAGA

PARIS HILTON IS OSAMA BIN LADEN'S DAUGHTER..............
NEXT???