Ryan O'Neal Watches 'Farrah' with Farrah

5/16/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan O'Neal showed up at Farrah Fawcett's home yesterday to watch the NBC special, "Farrah's Story."

media_removed.jpg

Kay

He's probably after her pain meds.

reallyirked

She is beautiful seeminigly on the inside and out. It's a sad story that many people go through, celebrity or not. God Bless her and give her peace.

susie

What a sick comment to make when this is such a horribly sad story. Did you get a glimpse of thie journey that Farrah has been on the past few years> Shame on you for not having more class, and compassion for these people. Ryan has been right by her side, Hey, TMZ and all the other paps looking to make a buck off of other people's tradgedies. How about stepping up too the plate and making a donation to CANCER research in Farrah Fawcetts name? Maybe that would be a good place for all of us to atart. God bless you Farrah! We love you and you will always be our angel...You are lucky to have so many close and special friends in your life!

jabba

Watching Farrah was like watching my sister all over again and I thought she was the bravest gal I had ever seen. Farrah is a testiment to a 'true fighter'. Peace and prayers is what I wish for her and her loved ones. The end is horrible to witness and very painful. What a beautiful gift she has left for us all. God bless her and her family--especially her father and son.

Jody

Ryan should be ashamed of himself. Those were some very private moments and should not have been filmed. He is doing this for the money, and should look down in shame for using Farrah in her last days.

michigan watcher

What a hateful comment! She has Ryans love and support. Good for him for stepping up to the plate!

Terri

hmmm my post is hung up in the server....stomps foot

Terri

Well I have to go get a pedicure, have a late afternoon wedding.....if my post posts many many times, I apologize profusely, it's hung up in the TMZ server. If it doesn't post, I shall return later or tomorrow and try again. The show was quite poignant and touching last night....but I have more to say about our Angel.

Ynakeedoodle

I must admit I was riveted to my TV watching this. However, Farrah was more fortunate than most as she was able to pay for the numerous treatments she had in Germany. The average cancer patient can not afford it- I sure they were very, very, expensive!
By the ned of the show- she was incoherent..I ws sure I'd see that she passed overnight. Hopefully Redmond will see his mother's struggle as an opportunity to straighten himself out.

Robin

Those photographers are sick. Trying to get a pics of a women as sick as Farrah is. How do they sleep at night? Someday they will have to asnwer to their maker. I also wish I had a friend like Alana Stewart. What a great person.

Alexa

What a terrible waste! Such a beautiful woman, artist and talented actress! Her father must be so proud to have her as his daughter. My heart goes out to him, Farrah, and family and friends.

Robin

I agree the treatments in Germany were prob. very expensive along with the first class airfare but I think what this program shows is that she is trying to help other people. By what she is going through maybe it can be brought closer to home and more affordable. I wish my dad had the same kind of medical options that she did. Hopefully some good with come out of the awful sickness. God Bless her son Redmond. What a life that kid must have had. No wonder he is where he is today. I pray for him, Even celebrities have problems. Money isnt everything.

superchick

oh wow
It is soo nice to see him standing by Farrah's side through thick & thin
I keep her & every other cancer victim in my prayers...cancer is no joke!

Im just curious to know...why after ALL THESE YEARS they never decided to get married???????

jan

I have been a fan of Farrah's for a long time. She really is a good actress & didn't get the credit she deserved. The Burning Bed & Small Sacrifices were excellent movies. Farrahs Story broke my heart, she really is a fighter & she gave a face to cancer for alot of people including me. She is a beautiful person inside & out & a true icon. God bless you dear Farrah, you are in my prayers.

UGGGGHHH

LEAVE THEM ALONE. LET HER DIE IN PIECE. GOD BLESS YOU FARRAH.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments