John Mayer's

Lipstick Jungle

5/17/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer's a smart guy ... he's good at math. He knows, even if Jennifer Aniston is hotter than any two women combined, that if he bags 14 chicks in one night ... who needs Friends?

Screen Shot 2012-08-02 at 9.36.13 AM

Mayer, and his ridiculous celebration dance, flaunted his big score last night outside of My House.

Spica

We need more people like John Mayer and his family!

Jess Simpson is a cheating whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

I'd rather be at home with ray
I ain't got seventy days
Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr Hathaway

I didn't get a lot in class
But I know it don't come in a shot glass

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

The man said 'why do you think you here'
I said 'I got no idea
I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby
so I always keep a bottle near'
He said 'I just think your depressed,
this me, yeah baby, and the rest'

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know

I don't ever wanna drink again
I just ooh I just need a friend
I'm not gonna spend ten weeks
have everyone think I'm on the mend

It's not just my pride
It's just 'til these tears have dried

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

Cami

I agree this piece of t#rd is just like Winehouse. Look how TMZ's laying on his behind. He must still be in their pocket.

luca

This guy cant live without the cameras, he would just do anything! Lameeeee! Grow up! you are not even funny dude!

blk-wido

When men try this hard for attention it's time to say...."come out, come out, whoever you are!" the guys are waiting....

sparkys nemesis

taz

LOL, this is so funny.

yowza

Yes, he can be funny, but this was not. Back at the clubs scoping out the young chicks, sad really........but he is still a musical genius. Can't wait for the new CD, heart-break always brings out the best songs and lyrics.

yowza

........Jen must be so embarrassed.

Jess Simpson is a cheating whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

(He *is* cute in person and has a wicked sense of humor. Please stop pretending poor Jen is the hottest thing on the planet when she sooooo is not. ) Jen has nothing to do with John anymore so why bring her name up? And Jen looks a hell of alot better then those whores that are in the video......

yowza

He won't find anyone of Jennifer's caliber at the 'clubs'. Sadly, I don't think he'll find anyone better than the awesome Jennifer.

yowza

He probably got his buddies to put lipstick on and kiss him. I still Love his music.

Barb

Tell me please, what did Jen ever see in this guy? I thought she had more class then that.

Donald Ray

HOT? You call her, HOT? She's just and AVERAGE lookin' White girl that can't keep a man, regardless of HOW much p___y she serves up, and THAT'S a FACT

jaye

I do wonder at aniston's 'hotness quota' . Is it only when men are around her for a while that they decide they have an urgent need to be somewhere else. Just a thought. When you see an attractive, rich woman and can't keep a man past the last movie premiere you began to wonder what she's really like. Everyone always have good things to say about her, but they don't want to BE with her. That's just doesn't make sense. John Mayer was always a douche and attention whore. She got what she deserved with him. I hope her reps paid him well.