John Mayer's

Lipstick Jungle

5/17/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer's a smart guy ... he's good at math. He knows, even if Jennifer Aniston is hotter than any two women combined, that if he bags 14 chicks in one night ... who needs Friends?

Screen Shot 2012-08-02 at 9.36.13 AM

Mayer, and his ridiculous celebration dance, flaunted his big score last night outside of My House.

That explains things!

Just another CRAAZZZYYYY German

undaunted

Only the desperate would be interested in John Mayer.

Donald Ray

IF SHE HAS so MUCH "CLASS", WHY CAN'T SHE GET A CALL THE MORNING AFTER ONE OF HER FAMOUS ONE NIGHT STANDS ? SHE CAN act, YES< BUT obviously DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, MAYBE SHE SHOULD TRY WOMEN.

1947 days ago

Jess Simpson is a cheating whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

John's making a fool of himself!!! And those so called "friends" that are in the video with him are not his friends at all. if they were they would never let him go out in public like that......

Cami

John Mayer is an average f#cked up in the head white boy with average talent nothing special. Music company behind his sorry ass pay his way through Hollywood so they can make money off this cash cow. That's why he needed Jennifer Aniston to get the media attention and attend the Oscars.

Cami

I agree those men in the clip are not his friends. I don't think he has any. The people around him are paid servant and band members. The one guy in front of the camera don't think it's funny either. He is a tired pathetic clown.

1947 days ago

Jess Simpson is a cheating whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

john and his family/friends just seem so trashy! look at the girls they hook up with, chubby and busted. ew.

who dat

Did anyone see Aniston when she was on the Jimmy Fallon show. It was most uncomfortable. She insisted in sitting behind his desk and interviewing him. It showed the real aniston. She was unfunny, and untalented. Absolutely no sense of humor. I was waiting for jimmy to pull a gun and shoot himself in the head. If this doesn't end whats left of her over hyped career, nothing will.

1947 days ago

Jess Simpson is a cheating whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

( Did anyone see Aniston when she was on the Jimmy Fallon show. It was most uncomfortable. She insisted in sitting behind his desk and interviewing him. It showed the real aniston. She was unfunny, and untalented. Absolutely no sense of humor. I was waiting for jimmy to pull a gun and shoot himself in the head. If this doesn't end whats left of her over hyped career, nothing will) It was one of his best shows!!! Everyone I know thought Jen was funny and loved her with Jimmy.....Unlike John who is not funny at all and when he goes to promote his stupid new album on talk shows NO ONE WILL LAUGH he will make an @ss out of himself just like on the video...........

jewls

god id rather watch heidi and spencer pose for pics than see this douche..

the loser

I Love that man... nothing u say can keep me away from him

Zayana

neds therapy or just enjoy a fun nite out next time learn to take it serious then being a jerk.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

John Mayer is ridiculous.

jean-francois

tmz is the probleme here giving that non star punk ass attention

tiggs

I can't believe Jen Aniston dated this tool... This guy is such a loser. I use to like John Mayer... errr.. well, I kinda liked him... I never bought a CD, but I wouldn't turn the radio station if his song come on either... but now, I just think this guy has way too much money- is way to full of himself and treats women like garbage. I'm so glad Jen A moved on. And I bet Jessica Simpson was referring to John Mayer when she made the public statement a few months ago that she was emotionally abused by an ex-boyfriend. Grow Up Mayer!