Kate Gosselin -- Another Man in the Picture

5/17/2009 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes a photo really does say it all: here's Kate Gosselin, her kids, and her friendly bodyguard, Steve Neild, casually watching the rear.

media_removed.jpg

A local radio DJ said he spotted Kate and Steve holding hands last week -- but Steve was ninth in line to get that kinda treatment while the whole family -- minus Jon -- was at a park in Penn. yesterday.

The Dude

Jon was a lot better man than us all. he has been with her for years. I listened to that beeyach on her show, I shut off the TV after two min of listening to her, I never wanted her in my life again...even through a picture tube.

JANE DOE

This Photo is STUPID!
She is never ever alone on the street with Her Children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's is a ZERO!

JANE DOE

I feel so bad for the KIDS. They look sooooooo Sad!!!!!!!!!
Where's Dad?
The BODYguard need to quit!!!!!!!!!!

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Kate, I'm glad you are out of the nursing profession, because I think you would make headlines by "harming" a patient with your "bad to the bone" attitude. You lost compassion along the way, and your true colors are for the world to see, don't forget your children will see and hear all this too. You think they are isotated in "private school", how STUPID are you???
Those smart kids have smart parents and you ARE discussed at their family dinners...you STUPID, Kate!!! Look up JERK in the dictionary, there it is...KATE GOSSELIN!!!! No surprise here! You should be mendING your entire family at your dinners instead of barking orders and matching outfits for you and the "herd" !!!! You didn't dress like that for your husband, Jon, REMEMBER HIM?????

sky

She's a horrible bitch. I feel so bad for this kids.

And Flower Drum Song, I hope you're trolling, because you're disgusting.

Flwreden

Steve & Kate Plus 8

Lekili

I think TLC should cut them loose. They are milking this deal for all it's worth and it's nothing more than a sham!

Kate needs to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror. She is a nasty person, has a rotten temper, is self centered, tries to come off as "MOTHER OF THE YEAR" and now that the cats out of the bag, they should cancel their meal ticket!!!!

Blimey

Why are you critical of Kate? I never see her fat, flat-faced, cheating husband out with the kids. Maybe Kate is angry with him because he has been cheating forever and she chose to look the other way until now.

Melissa

I am a little surprised that Jon and Kate do not make a better effort to be seen in public together with the children. At least for the shows sake. It's either Jon and the kids or Kate and the kids. Why can't Jon be Kate and the children's "bodyguard"?

TessaKittysMom

I agree with mjr. Why does she have a bodyguard. She scares most people to death anyway with her mouth and attitude.

Inny

Planned Parenthood

Are you the only looser in your family...

or is it genetic?

YIKES

NOTHING MORE THAN A PHOTO OP,,,EVERYONE HAS BEEN SAYING, WHY ISN'T SHE HOME WITH HER KIDS...NOTICE THE LOOKS ON THE KIDS FACES..."SO GLAD MEAN OLD MOMMY IS HOME TO PULL US AROUND IN FRONT OF CAMERAS"...AND WITH THE STUPID BODY GUARD IN TOW!!! THAT MAN NEEDS TO GET A REAL JOB!
SHE HAS NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY TO DUMP THE KIDS WITH, SO I GUESS THE NEXT BEST THING IS TO PAY SOMEONE TO HELP HER.

Flwreden

I say Steve & Kate ! Where's Jon ?? Come on you fakes ! Can't you guys even play it off the camera's . & Check out Kate's Face. These freaking kids ! UHH!! Come dollar bills .. I mean Alexi , Mady , blah blah, what's your name - check # ....You better hide those eyes with your sunglasses-SHAME ON YOU !!! Can't you get a newer pair.. Oh, I imagine not since the divorce is pending...

I have to admit that I love this "TRAIN WRECK " of a story. I started watching this show after the first season cause it always made me feel great about "NOT" having 8 kids. But, as time passed on the show you can notice how much it's all changed. From being a normal "bitch" to a "snappy shark bitch". Being extremely extremely disrespectful to her husband,kids and crew of the show. She barked ,snapped, and always had a bad attitude. I saw it all evolve into an unrealistic joke- Special trips- free bees ,promotions to companies, etc. And all going on as she continued to abuse both her husband & kids. You can completely tell that Jon wanted out , yet enjoyed the new house & sports car. While Kate enjoyed the bad tans, hair, book tours- which she didn't write - yet has her name in print, never home with kids in the last 2 episodes. You could tell something was brewing in that family- It wasn't good. And when asked if they would do a Season 5 - you could tell Jon wanted to scream it - NO!! . But she wants the so called fame and $$$$$$.
I have to admit that I'm planning to see the premier of Season 5- Just to see what happens - what's on TLC's script .If they will even look at each other during there Q&A in the show . How far away there sets will be. What answers ! If any..

Blimey

I see Jon is out chasing another blue-eyed blond and would never look twice at a woman like me.

skhg

Truth, or publicity stunt? Regardless, I'm finished with their show. Anybody that could put their kids through something like this isn't worth watching. I watched(for the first time in a long time), as they moved into their new home, and the one thing that stands out in my mind is, her looking out the kitchen window saying, " it's all mine ". The woman has a husband and 8 kids, and the house is all hers??? Where would she be without that husband and 8 kids? I really have a hard time liking her. For the kids sake, I hope the ratings goes down. They have no business putting those little kids through it.