Bill Clinton

And The Fanny

5/18/2009 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Clinton gave Fran Drescher a hand at the Life Ball charity event in Vienna this weekend.

0518_fran_bill_germanyo_sasch

The former President likes to keep his fingers on the pulse of the important issues.

The 1 & Only

"I have just discovered what women want. We are all little girls. We want a man we can be a little girl with we can totally trust. Someone who wouldn't take advantage of us in our sleep or if we are on our death bed. Those men bring out the strength of a real lady and make her heart soar Forever."

Sherry - that is so sweet. I don't read too many sweet things on TMZ, but that was 1 of them and 100% true. Thanks.

The 1 & Only

And of course this is TMZ so I have to add in a sick joke. I certainly hope no man would take advantage of a woman on her deathbed. That's the kind of disgusting pervert creep we see on Law & Order SVU! (Love that show!)

snickers

Great to see Bill still macking on the ladies :) He's my hero.

Rocky

oh somethings just never change...lol.. the Clintons forever...

white chocolate

Billy is my Idol. It's because of him I started to smoke cigars. What a ladies' man.

who dat

I feel sorry for chelsea. I doubt bill & hillary have had sex in a long time. Bill definately has to be more careful in public.

QueenOfTrashin

So sad. Bill will never change. It he was a female, he would be labeled a whore.

papa bear27

Lol!! That's my Bill !!!!!!!

Holly

Bill is beautiful. I love that man!!

Mrs Patrick Campbell

Even if Clinton offered us $500, his Pillsbury doughboy body plus the rumored tinymeat would turn us off totally.

who dat

May 19, 2009 --
per pagesix

WHILE Hillary Clinton is busy trying to forge world peace, her husband, Bill, is having a European adventure. The former president dropped by the LIFEbeat fashion show in Vienna and chatted up several of the 60 models. "He was quite the hit with them," our spy said. A rep for Clinton said, "He went from the stage straight to the cars." Afterward, Bill attended the Life Ball AIDS benefit with Pamela Anderson, Katy Perry, Eva Longoria Parker and Ivana Trump. Thursday, he's expected at the AmFAR benefit for AIDS research at the Cannes Film Festival emceed by his old friend Sharon Stone, who was reportedly on board Air Force One on May 18, 1993, when Clinton was parked on the tarmac at LAX getting a haircut.

I would estimate Bill has nailed around 600 pretty hot pieces of azz over the years.

What?

I doubt Fran or any woman with self respect would allow herself to be publicily humiliated. Knowing Clinton's reputation, I am sure if he had accidentally or intentionally touch her, she would have responded. Good photo, but obviously his hand was moving downward, giving the impression of touching her.

Proud American

Franny is a cool lady I am sure she let him know in her nasal voice not to do that.

SP

The man doing what he does best! And too bad he did it to the country too. But at least if he is out chasing tail he don't have time to get into real mischief.

What?

The photo isn't so much about Bill, but Fran. Obviously, many think that Fran is a mindless, defendless woman, who would allow this type of behavior. It appears many think that most women all powerless and submissive to men's advancement. I don't see Fran as one who lacks self-esteem and/or respect. The intergirty at question is not Bill but Fran.