Jon & Kate's Bodyguard -- Something in Common

5/18/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Neild and Jon Gosselin traded war stories at a birthday party for Jon & Kate's sextuplets in Pennsylvania over the weekend.

media_removed.jpg
The pair both share a love ... for gray jackets.
Launch Photos

Disenchanted

so sick of this opportunistic woman. You madame. are no posh beckham. get a real job, plan for your very real future, therapy. child psychologists, ....

Disenchanted

I use to really dig this show. I stopped watching for a little while and when I came back to it, I was shocked at how different these two were. Dude was getting hair plugs, she and he both were having teeth zoom whitened, freebies at ballgames, amusement parks, etc. It's a shame. I'm almost embarassed for them when I see a photo of her doing the posh spice airport catwalk, or him in his expensive sunglasses trying to suck it in. Enough already. Go away. Yes, go on,quietly, go. Shoo. Begone please.

kt

Everyone is so quick to bash Kate because she's a little strict and maybe a little high strung. But if you watch the show you understand why. Taking care of 8 kids - 6 that are the same age, is demanding. If she didn't do the things she does that home would be a crazy house! As for Jon, he's your typical "tell me what to do" Dad. If Kate isn't directing him, he just stands around. It should be called "Kate plus 9"... cause most Moms know Dads enjoy acting like one of the kids majority of the time. People like to call her money hungry etc. She has to put clothes, food, shelter and pay for college for 8 kids, AGAIN: all the same age. 6 kids all going to college at the same time is going to be a massive bill!

Kate is NOTHING like that dirty wh0re nadya suleman... now that b!tch is only in if for the fame and money. Constantly spending $ on herself for designer clothes, plastic surgery, cars, houses, mani's/pedi's etc. I only have one child and I don't even indulge that much.

Apres Ski

Poor Jon is sooooooooooooooooooooo stressed out, he's losing his hair! And he's packing on all that weight due to stress. If they get a divorce, which 4 kids will live with which parent?

SLUTTY SIENNA

I'D BE INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW HE QUALIFIES AS A 'BODYGUARD,' AND WHAT HE'S GUARDING MISS PERSONALITY FROM?

tori

#33 I have to disagreee with yor opinion of Jon. It really makes me sad when I hear people describe Jon as lazy and like a child himself. You are right about one thing: Kate does "direct" him - as in she tells him what to do while she does nothing. Have you ever seen Kate giving the kids their baths on the show? I never have-maybe I missed that 1 episode! Jon is the parent doing 99% of the child care. He bathes them, dresses them, fixes their hair (God forbid he should pick the wrong color ribbon!) and plays with them outside while Kate sits in the garage barking orders/griping. I really don't recall ever seeing Kate just play with the kids! For her, it's all about the show and the appearance of a happy family. The day to day raising of the children doesn't seem to interest her. So, for those of you who think Jon is lazy, think again about how much he really does! He may be somewhat of a doormat, but lazy he is not.

PIGTAILS

IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT YOU MAY SHARE MY OPINION ALSO. I THINK HIM GETTING SEEN WITH THIS OTHER WOMEN WAS JUST TO GET THE STORM STARTED. LOOK AT OCTOSTUPID SHE MADE SO MUCH MONEY OFF EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS AND ISNT THAT WHAT THIS WORLD IS COMING TO IS MONEY. I THINK IT WAS ALL SET UP TO MAKE THEM MONEY THEY PROBABLY PLANED IT AS HUSBAND AND WIFE. MAKES ME SICK. THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THOSE POOR CHILDREN THEY SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE SOME PARENTING CLASSES WITH OCTOSTUPID SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM. I HEARD THEY ARE WRITING THE AFFAIR INTO THE SHOW VERY INTERESTING DONT YOU THINK?

Grace

A photo of these two together at a weekend party? Publicitiy stunt. Figures.

I use to watch

#11- I am with you all the way. To all those that ask why people want to break them apart. I honestly don't think that the majority of people that comment wish divorce on anyone (though I am sure there are some that do) it is a horrible and messy process- especially with eight innocent children involved. The problem is, Kate has gotten out of control and it became all too apparent in the last season. I understand it was an amazing opportunity but at what cost? Kate has always been bossy and over-bearing but she really transformed as of late. I cannot believe the disrespect she shows Jon and it is obvious that the show comes before her marriage. Also, if it is true that their marriage has been over for quite some time now, that means the whole last season has been nothing but a lie... they RENEWED their wedding vows! I guess they just wanted the free trip to Hawaii? II think people that defend them are embarrassed because it has become so painfully obvious in a very short amount of time that the show is not legit. Money and fame have changed these people (ESP. Kate) and the only ones I feel bad for are the children- they asked for none of this. I just hope they see some of the money the money that was made from the show.

Danielle

As someone who has watched the show since the very beginning, I can honestly say that Kate is a mean controlling bitch. She once yelled at John for the way he was breathing!!! She has called him names including "old man" when the guy wasn't even 30!!!!!.....She allows herself the luxury of tanning and spa days, however gets annoyed when John wants to go off and do something on his own.....She thinks she is the best mother in the world when really her kids are going to grow up with anal retentave, almost OCD like qualities. What kind of mother would yell on top of her lungs in DisneyWorld, not caring who hears...all because John let her kids have ice cream in their "good clothes"?......She didn't even let those kids plays with markers at the CRAYOLA FACTORY!!!!!! Kids are supposed to make messes, be messy and sticky and not beafraid thier mother is going to freak out because they got a little dirty!!!!!..SHE IS A JOKE!!!!! JOHN SHOULD HAVE LEFT A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!

sane

SO SAD Kate has all her makeover looks styling and then Jon can't even get clean jeans?? WTF Kate if your such a wonder women can't you wash your husbands clothes YOU ARE A B*TCH!!!!!!!

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Kate is a mess from her rooster haircut to her soul. TLC is a disgusting corporate structure that encourages destruction, like the old Roman times, watching slaughter at the Coliseum. They all have "blood on their hands" on this one. No ratings, NO MONEY.

elle

I read the people magazine article last night and I have completely changed my opinion of this whole situation. I had thought this was just a big overblown tabloid story.

That article showed that Kate is a VERY self-centered woman who takes no responsibility for her behavior. John should divorce her and begin a new life. The kids will adjust to joint custody just fine - I think they'd actually benefit from being able to be away from Kate 50% of the time. And since Kate clearly pointed out that she "has always make more money than John", she can pay child support. What a nasty woman.

oprah & michel hater

SHE GETS A BIGGER PEEPEE THAN WHAT JON HAS...WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE CHINESE WEE WEE...ITS JUST THAT A WITTLE WEE WEE AND KATE GOT TIRED OF READING AND DOING BILLS WHILE HE TRIES TO FIND IT...HES A CHEAP CHINESE BUFFET AND SHES JUST A ROTTON TACO

Mother to Mother

Kate doesn't seem very loving towards her children. She seems to tolerate them but finds it a chore not a joy. Always spouting I think I will lose my mind. Why? They are not that much trouble. I never see joy on her face when she looks at them just an expression like its more work for me. My children are gifts and I treasure the time we spend together the good and the hectic. Open your eyes Kate to what is really important in life. You will never get the chance again. Oh and stop reacting like a chicken with your head cut off at the sight of a sand crab or any other minor thing you seem to over react to thats a bad thing to express to your kids. And take a look at the way you behave on your show. Learn from it. One more thing. Fire your hair dresser. Not to be mean but honestly that hair cut is rediculous. Shaved like a baboons butt up the back and hanging down in front. You can afford to pay for a better do.I will pray for you and your children. Get it together..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments