LeAnn Rimes

Movin' Out

5/18/2009 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeAnn Rimes and her husband Dean Sheremet are finally calling it quits -- on their massive Tennessee mansion.

0221_media_removed-1

We now have a good idea why LeAnn and Eddie Cibrian met up at the Lakers game yesterday -- she probably just wanted to platonically tell him that she's selling her place outside of Nashville, Tenn. for $7.45 million.

Launch PhotosAccording to the Real Estalker, the happy couple moved into the place way back in September of 2008 -- no word where LeAnn ... or her husband ... plan to live next.

Cleveland-West_Side

Tennessee's still angry they got their butts whupped in the war, it was a total beat-down!
Afghanistan's putting up a better fight than Tenn ever did, how embarrassing.

Ned

To #6 Whatever:

Franklin is one of the hippest and most beautiful places in the U.S. It's a great place for Nicole Kidman to avoid douchebags such as yourself.

Speaking on behalf of my neighbors and myself, thanks in advance for staying away. Pukes like you are unwelcome in Franklin.

Love puddles.

Ned

To Cleveland #16:

Exactly where did you study history? Furthermore, who taught you grammar and punctuation?

Finally--you're from friggin' CLEVELAND! Isn't that the anus of America?

Go sit in the corner and try to matter.

Franklin TN

Um...to you who says Franklin is "hickville", you've obviously never traveled outside of your bubble. Franklin is 15 minutes from Nashville and is by no means in the boonies. Also, if you'd keep up on your current events, Tennessee hasn't been hit nearly as hard as California has in the housing market. House's have taken a bit of a hit but a year ago homes in the Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville area we're only on the market for less than 30 days on average before selling. Now they're on a more normal 60-90 day selling pace. So maybe read the news before you start talking?

7.45 million is actually NOT high at all for a 5 acre plot of land in the middle of the Cool Springs area where this subdivision is. The lots in this neighborhood themselves are over $1 million. Plus, at $7.45 it's not even close to the top of the price range for homes in Franklin - check out the $34 million mansion just south of this one.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I live in GA, been to TN . I have never been to Franklin but I can tell you that I would NEVER pay tat much for a house in TN. I would never LIVE in TN. It's not a bad place, I just would never live there. I want to move out of GA or move further up in Atlanta. But TN to me is way too country and I would never pay millions for a house there. I would never pay more than 500 k.
I don't care how nice it is, I would move down the road (if I was stuck living there) and get a reg house. It's not worth it to live there to me. I would be moving soon if I was stuck living there hopefully.

Anon

Franklin, TN is in Williamson County. Williamson County is the 18th wealthiest county in the United States.

Cleveland-West_Side

Hey Ned

Only New York and Pennsylvania enlisted more soldiers than Ohio and we played a primary part in the Underground Railroad.
Cleveland was (is) a major manufacturing center contributing to the Union War Machine.
Have you ever heard of General Ulysses S. Grant? Maybe General William T. Sherman? How about the First Regiment, Ohio Volunteer Infantry? Second Ohio Infantry?
We could go on, they share one thing, they all marched through Tennessee leveling everything in their way.
Oh yeah, Tennesseans are all big and bad when they’re beating, raping and murdering slaves but when a bunch of Ohio boys came to play, they ran to the hills like the puzzies they are.

!!

Does her husband work?

He wont have to, once he gets half of her earnings in the divorce.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

To be honest, that house looks like a 2 million dollar house here. So it must be a top notch town.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

well i'm thinking of maybe 1 acre of land

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Still no matter how many acres, it won't equal that many millions more. Unless she owns tons and tons of acres

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I think you can get a house like that in Buckhead for around 2 million though, not much more on 1/2 to 1 acre of land though. It certainly wouldn't cost more than 4 million dollars. TN isn't more pricey than GA that I know of so it must be the town.

Ned

To Clueless in Cleveland #23:

You are so right--there were no slaves in Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania,Maryland, or Washington. Good research, Einstein. Ignorant dipwads such as yourself believe the Civil War was about slavery.

Again--you live in CLEVELAND! Are all of your neighbors as moronic as you? Aren't you the people who produced Dennis Kucinich? Gee--that would make me proud. And, didn't Jerry Springer start in Cincinnati?

Loser.

k

I want to live there. I could be the gopher, maid, pool cleaner, etc... Anything so I can live in a nice home that I love where I can be safe and healthy and Where I Can and May SWIM Daily... I want a nice place so so bad. Have mercy!!

i still hate retards

9. LOL, GOOD LUCK ON THE SELLING PRICE! THAT THING WON'T MOVE UNLESS SHE CUTS IT 30%. BET THE REASON THEY MOVING LIKE EVERY OTHER FRIGGIN HOLLYWOOD HAS BEEN - THE MONEY AINT ROLLING LIKE IT USED TO AND THEY CAN'T AFFORD THE MTG. I SMELL A FORECLOSURE UNLESS THEY SELL FIRST. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THESE MORONS. BUY A HOUSE WITH CASH YOU CAN AFFORD!!!! CAN WE SAY RECESSION??

Posted at 4:17PM on May 18th 2009 by 3 hot chics & 1 pimpin gangsta

and WTF are you--the top-selling real estate agent in TN? another state in the US? you prove why "i still hate retards". most people are completely ignorant and don't know about 99% of the sh@@t they talk about. leanne has been in the business for nearly 15 years--more than half her life and although i don't know her personally, of course, i would bet my house that she has no problems with money. she has been smart with her career the whole way.

what have you done on the other hand with your pathetic life? people like you elect to spew negativity and nastiness instead of doing anything positive with their lives let alone just their thoughts. i dare you to prove me different. what have you done "3 hot chics & 1 pimpin gangsta" besides (hopefully not) spawn nasty offspring like yourself?

and for all you people who think TN is "hillbilly", you MUST get out of your bubble. i don't live there but am not ignorant enough to believe that can be anywhere near a true statement.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments