LeAnn Rimes

Movin' Out

5/18/2009 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeAnn Rimes and her husband Dean Sheremet are finally calling it quits -- on their massive Tennessee mansion.

0221_media_removed-1

We now have a good idea why LeAnn and Eddie Cibrian met up at the Lakers game yesterday -- she probably just wanted to platonically tell him that she's selling her place outside of Nashville, Tenn. for $7.45 million.

Launch PhotosAccording to the Real Estalker, the happy couple moved into the place way back in September of 2008 -- no word where LeAnn ... or her husband ... plan to live next.

!!

WAAAAAAH... people are ripping on Tennessee

OOoooh, take the ripping and stop whining!

California gets ripped on all the time, and we dont whine about it.

1984 days ago

420 GIRL

SureShot:

Keep your day job!

HD

1984 days ago

SLUTTY SIENNA

Does EVERY celebrity act like a ho?

1984 days ago

SUN

I have never been to Tennesee, but have friends who live there. Like all states. you have the nice areas and the crappy areas. I actually heard the people were very friendly, as compared to my state. The main cost of a house goes on location, so her home is probalby in one of the best areas of Tennesee.

1983 days ago

in Franklin too

#16, Cleveland-West_Side... what a ridiculous, irrelevant posting. You must be bored. And THANK YOU Ned, you are right. Franklin IS gorgeous, clean, beautiful, hip, trendy, wealthy. Don't bust on Franklin just because you've never visited.

1982 days ago

MELMEL517

Who can blame her. I mean look at Eddie Cibrian and then look at her husband. She sure did a serious upgrade....I envy the bitch....

1915 days ago

Courtney

My sister went to tennesee and she loved it so much that she did not want to come back.It very beautiful she said and there is so much to do.For the peeps who said it's hillbilly,that's just bull****.I've personally never been there but i've seen my sisters pics of her vacation and it looked gorgeous and TN is better than california and the people she said are soo nice.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3