Tiffany & Debbie:

Electric Youth

5/18/2009 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After 20 years, former teen pop stars Tiffany and Debbie Gibson have barely changed.

0518_tiffany_debbie_87438467_80847528-1

While sporting less rhinestones, a brunette Tiff, 37, and Deb, 38, reunited at a mall an event for Gibson's Electric Youth performing arts camp over the weekend.

The '80s really are back.

punchapap

C'mon guys.......where's all the fugly dudes that are going to say they'd "tap" that?

hamilTonyan

iddodebbie

tippy katz

Tiffany always looked like she has Downs Syndrome

sheldon

i remember when i used to jerk off watching their videos

Pat

They both looked good enough to do nude pictorials for Playboy a few years ago. And they still look pretty good. Maybe Playboy should ask for another set, together.

Hunter

They barely changed since they both posed for Playboy! I hope Playboy will have them pose again for a upcoming issue!

helena handbasket

Debbie looks fantastic. As for Tiffany...... well, let's just say 'the years have not been kind'... lol

sandyduncansglasseye

In the pic on the left Debbie looks like Becky Conner, and in the pic on the right, Tiffany looks like Darlene Conner!

hamilTonyan

I watched a show called "whwere they at baby", Debbie teaches children to perform. she was also in playboy. Did I mention iddoher.

MG

Debbie has a much better bra on. Tiff''s body looks better uncovered if you've seen the Playboy pics.

hamilTonyan

When I watched tiffiny, my nickname for her was Stiffiny

tomcat

Deb and Tiff were only in the liemlight for maybe 1-2 years? Britney has outlasted them by many more years. 12+

TJ

Wow, Deb looks amazing. Tiffany... not so much.

anonymous

Debbie looks decent and doable, Tiffany not so much.

eyeball

I worked at some place that Deborah (which we had to call her) Gibson.She was doing a show there for 3 weeks. She had more entourage then Tom Jones. She had her mother there the whole time and she even had her own entourage. She was a big diva not as a bad as Diana Ross. I dealt with her for one hell night and she is the BIGGEST DIVA there every was. But Deborah had many many many stalkers and most were women. I remember this one girl saw her show every night for 3 weeks. She was very butch and her bodyguard wanted to know where she was seating every night plus about 10 more freaks. Her show was ok I wont pay to go see it but if it was free and I had nothing to do I would. I saw it 6 days a week twice some days. But I had to! Most of the old people that came to see her had free tickets and had NO idea who in the hell she was.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments