Beth Chapman: Perp Tried to Run Dog Over

5/19/2009 1:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just talked to Beth Chapman, who gave us the blow-by-blow of last night's crazy perp chase -- and she says it all started when the guy almost ran Dog over with his truck.

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Beth says the "Bounty Hunter" crew found the perp sitting in his truck last night. She says when the dude spotted Dog approaching, he stepped on the gas -- forcing Dog to dive out of the way.

Launch PhotosBeth says she tailed the guy, and then saw him take a turn too fast and flip his ride. She says he jumped out of the truck and took off through a field on foot.

It worked -- the dude is still at large.

Victoria

This broad cornered the market on peroxide.

Sharona

I would really like to see someone knock the living s**t out of the Dog!

jaye

I bet she can give a better beat down than Dog. She has HIM whipped. Just those boobs alone are deadly weapons.

McKenzie

I like the show...mainly because Leland has a hot body!

Bash a Pap

Am I a bad person for cheering for the bad guys ever time Mr. Chapman pursues them? I just can't stand him and it makes me root for the underdog and not the so-called "dog."

terrence green

Who cares about this white trash family they should go away!!

1962 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

She will be okay. She has all that back fat and nasty fat air bag boobs to protect her.

Buwahahahahaha

They've done such a bang-up job that at 1200 MDST, the perp is still on the run. The Sheriff couldn't set the canine team because Dawg and His Band of Merry Men had run all over the site, rendering a single scent undetectable. Too bad, really, that they didn't send the dogs in anyway. Dawg and Beth treed -- who wouldn't pay to see that?!!!!!!

chango666

That trailer has to be a triple wide in order for her to get nasty ass into it . . .
They must live in the only trailer park on the islands . . .

MJ

Too bad it wasnt beth and dog truck that fliped. I would run to if that fat bitch was on my tail

oprah & michel hater

I HOPE ONE DAY SOME CRIMINAL THEY ARE AFTER TURNS AROUND AND BEATS THE CHIT OUTTA THESE TWO TRASH PILES........SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE SMELLS LIKE STALE DIAREAH...AND HE LOOKS LIKE HE SMELLS OF GAY SEX...THESE TWO ARE THE BIGGEST DOG CHITTING FOOLS I HAVE EVER SEEN...I GUESS THIER RATINGS ARE DOWN ON THIER STUPID SHOW.....ONE DAY DOG AND HIS BITCH DRAG QUEEN WHORE WILL BE THE ONES BEING CHASED...A WHORE AND HER HOMO HUSBAND...LORD LOOK WHAT AMERICA HAS BECOME WITH THESE TWO WHITE AZZ OLES!

MJ

THREEPACK

LOL I just pissed myself

kdings

They seem like ok people but I just cant get over her boobs. They are literally bigger than my head. Jesus... I'm not a lez or anything but i just cant stop looking at her boobs!!!

Originalkat

A few weeks ago Dog said someone shot at him but there was no proof of that. Now you have this story and I am really beginning to think they are just trying to get in the news lately. All sounds like bull.

zippy

hahahahahah too bad the guy missed dog, who is a lil man and a big jok eanyway, his wife is one scarry bitch,id hate to wake up next to that every morning, maybe dog tired to jump in front of the car lmao i know married to her death would be better, oh well not to worry someone will shoot the cur dog soon, he has stayed past his welcome here on earth, haha all this cool talk he tries to say sounds silly, and he does wear platform shoes hahahaaha how gay is that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments