'Dog' Chases Car, Car Crashes, Perp Escapes

5/19/2009 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter"Dog" Chapman was chasing one badass perp last night in Colorado -- so badass, in fact, that the guy was still able to escape Dog's grip after getting into a bad car accident.

Cops say just before midnight last night, Dog was tailing a guy who was wanted for being a no-show for a felony narcotics violation. According to KKTV, the dude's car suddenly crashed, rolling over in the process.

Not to be discouraged, cops say the perp jumped out of the wreckage and took off on foot -- and got away.

Now that's giving 110%.

josh

Just a matter of time before an innocent bystander is killed due to 'DOG's' antics.

pink floyd

the only thing dog can catch is the clap.

arte help

All this guy cares about is publicity, he couldn't catch a cold. JACKASS!!

hamilTonyan

Beth likes it doggy style

Cleveland-West_Side

He has really nice hair though.

CaliDude

Dog is just that, a DOG! Beth is a sea cow and ugly at that. If that 'motley crew' tried that crap in Calif. they wouldn't last a day. Dog is a whole 5'7" without his boots. He thinks he is a law officer, his badge means as much as the ones the kids get in a box of cereal.

oprah & michel hater

DAMN...THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HEAR THAT THIS BIGOT AND HIS DRAG QUEEN WIFE REALLY GOT SHOT THIS TIME...TWO USELESS TAMPONS!

Carrys F.

I guess we can all thank A&E for keeping this foolish, racist man on the air. I guess he feels he is invincible and can do whatever he wants now - be damned the law. That is just ridiculous. He should go to jail for causing a crash.

Carrys F.

I guess it's another round of media tours set up by his PR machine so he can apologize for his actions. That's worked for him in the past. Despite his blatant racism, he still was a money making machine for A&E so they perpetuate his demise. Does someone have to die for this nonsense to end??? Even if it's a criminal, he needs to follow the laws put forth by this country.

Carrys F.

I don't get this guy. He's a jerk and now he's allowed to cause crashes?

Bobbi

What is up with Beth's boobs?

spandeco79

You guys are all idiots! The Chapman family care about everyone and they do their job of getting these idiots off the street. Hey Da Fadda Figgs Dog is not racist that conversation was not a public conversation it was between him and his son. The chick that his son is with got him back into drugs and thats why the racial slur came in. We all say racial slurs! All u ppl are idiots!

jill

#3 the fadda figga. You say he is a racist but then YOU call him a cracker?

crais

Was chapman going over the speed limit, and if so, what gives him the authority?

Dollface28

TAMBAM is REAL!!! I LOVE DOG AND HIS CREW. He is close to God and I respect him for that, he does care about people and I've said plenty of racial slurs, but in the end my daughter is black how racist can I be! HAHA!!! I behind YOU DOG!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments