Like Mother,

Like Daughter

5/19/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Helena Bonham Carter and her mother prove the multi-layered, overly accessorized apple doesn't fall far from the kooky eccentric tree.

Helena Bonham Carter and mom
Wearing everything in their closet and the kitchen sink, the lovely ladies were spotted in London on Monday.

Hopefully, one day Helena will step out of her comfort zone and not wear a thing from the 19th Century.

tw

That is too cool. Helena is amazing.

di

I've always liked the way she dresses, not many people can, and btw, those clothes are probably expensive.

JANE DOE

I Like the look!
Not everyone has to be young and naked!

h20

I like Helena and her style. It's refreshing and I think it's cool she doesn't care what anyone else thinks about her outfits.

Lee

Meh, it's just clothes. I don't care how anyone dresses unless their boobs and ladybits are shoved in my face.

My Gosh ! ! !

I love the way they look, it is orginial and beautiful. The Mother is gorgeous for her age and outshines all the Hollywood women who think they have to show everything they have and then more. These women stand out in a crowd and not for the wrong reason, but because they dress so ladylike.

molly

Damn, that's rough. They look like two homeless people who hit paydirt in the dumpster. Why else would they be wearing every piece of clothing they own? All they need is a shopping cart and a big bag of tin cans to take to the recycler for beer money.

Barb

Well, that explains a lot!

treetops1

Um, is the pink tag on HBC's jacket to let them know where to return her?

Lizzie

I think they look terrific! They are both beautiful and I love that they were what they like. Have you noticed how Ms. Bonham Carter (and her mother, apparently) always is put together in her look. I think I'll start wearing what I love instead of trying to look like a magazine model. I'd be way more happy and all my clothes would fit and if I get cold I could just wear everything at once!

FlamingoNut