Brad Pitt Squirms on 'Today'

5/20/2009 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Things between Ann Curry and Brad Pitt got a little awkward on "Today" when she interviewed him live from Cannes this morning -- which is exactly how we like it.

Ann Curry & Brad Pitt: Click to watch
Just one of the highlights: Curry actually goes in for a face grab.

UhDuh

You just can't touch a person's face. Ew. I hate that! He is sooo cute though. I am sure he is tired of being asked about women loving him. His beauty is a curse! :)

Allyson

that was incredibly uncomfortable to watch! she practically threw herself at him!

SocialistCowardicePigs

Looks like TMZ is going to do all they can to avoid having to report Shawn Johnson winning DWTS last night. Harvey can't seem to handle being proven wrong. Just like Carrie, Shawn knocked you the F--- out, Harvey!!!!!

funnygirl

I watched this and thought it was a porrly done interview. Normally I like Ann Curry but this was a disappointment. She seemed unsure of herself and did not make the most of what could have been an interesting discussion about his life, goals and future plans.

Wc from Sc

He is overrated he is not all that....

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

i mean we already got a decent share of life size barbie dolls, but this has got to be some production companies personal living and walking ken.

PerezSux

Ann is a douchebag and always wants to turn the interviews into something about her. She is over 50 and has no business telling Brad Pitt or anyone else what is "cool." If their genders were reversed, everyone would be screaming sexism. NBC should be embarrassed by this lateste display. She's a hag.

Karen Ann

I wouldn't want to be touched on the face either! But Brad is a real cutie. I used to think it was a tie between Brad and Tom Cruise, but I think Brad wins, hands down. He gets better with age unlike Tom.

yeah....and?

I could care less about his life and goals, all I need to see is how he hangs with a lunatic! Birds of a feather flock......well you know the rest. His fake wife is insane and he actually had children with this mess.

I bet he wishes he had stayed married to Jen, he had no idea how complicated his life was going to turn into. One usually has a child at a time, but she threw 20 at him in like two years. That has to take its toll, even with nannies and assistants galore, whick I'm soooo positive they have. Nobody in Hollywood actually raises their brood, I call it spectator parenting. Ya, know like Paris's parents.

Besides, I don't look at these two and think oh they will be together forever! Not, likely.

hmmm..

Brad seems very humble & down to earth. Ann Curry comes off like a starstruck bimbo here! Unprofessional.

Roxy

Ann Curry is an idiot.

megn

to rethink your comment people. Time for a prozac. Brad is fabulous, as an actor, partner, parent and human being. He seems very happy in both his personal and professional life and yet makes time to help others. Love him. Normally like Ann Curry but oh, my, how embarassing. I would like to think that if I had the opportunity to interview this man, I would control myself to a full body press!

fo real

ANN CURREY IS A MORON. I LOVE HOW SHE THINKS SHE HAS A BOND WITH BRAD PITT. HE MADE HER LOOK LIKE A FOOL TODAY ON LIVE TV. IT WAS PRETTY UNCOMFORTABLE TO WATCH.

Karen Ann

Kudos to foolishdreams, I agree with you 100% As for Rethink your comment people, if he wanted to be with Jen, he would be with her and not Angelina. People leave their wives and husbands all the time, i.e., Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford, etc. No one gets down on other celebrities for leaving theier spouse, so why the big deal with Brad. With Jennifer Aniston, it's always about her. Well, she got what she wanted, her career and no kids. People reap what they sow.

yikes

This is nothing compared to their fawning over B.O.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments