Guess Who This Singer Transformed Into!

5/20/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before becoming a pop sensation, this chick was just another Catholic schoolgirl with a dream. Can you guess who she turned herself into?

media_removed_250.jpg

Cody

GAGA

bob

Debbie Boone

Jared ATX

the link does not work at all,,,, come on TMZ!!!!...... but as soon as I saw that picture, the nose and the chin I new it was no other then Lady GaGa ........

aquababy

Yes she is Lady Gaga her new song "Love Games" sucks I'm serious even "Paparazzi" was a better song and that song could get annoying but her first two "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" are genius best songs that I've heard in a long time from now days music doesn't sound like she's trying to copy or sound like anyone else and it still sounds good. I hate when people try to re-invent the old songs it's like they are too lazy or unimaginitive enough to come up with something good on their own ARTISTS DON'T TRY TO COPY LONG GONE MUSIC COME UP WITH SOMETHING NONE OF US HAVE EVEN HEARD OF SO WE WON'T HAVE TO COMPARE YOU I WANT SOME INVENTIONS NO COPY OF SOUND OR LYRICS BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN YOU COPY I LISTEN TO ALL KINDS OF MUSIC FROM THE 50s TO TODAY EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY IF IT'S EVER BEEN PLAYED ON THE RADIO and I'm 24 years old I DON'T CARE FOR RAPPERS THAT WAS REALLY ONLY ALRIGHT IN THE MID 80s AND EARLY 90s NOW THEY JUST SOUND LIKE THEY ARE TALKING FOR A BUCK NO TALENT THERE FELLAS (TI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?? & all you other rappers like PUFF DADDY EVER SINCE TUPAC DIED ALL RAP SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH IT) I DON'T WANNA HEAR RAP MUSIC THAT I COULD PLAY PATTY CAKE OR JUMP ROPE TOO THAT MUSIC PISSES ME OFF. WHO WILL ENTERTAIN??? BRING REAL MUSIC BACK- BUT MAKE YOUR OWN ISN'T THAT THE POINT?

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

That looks like a turd in a blanket or Lady doo doo head!

barry Gordy is genius

Even then she loved speaking into the microphone.

hamilTonyan

I want to poke her face with my disco stick and make her go gaga.

natt

For a brief moment, i thought it was Barbra Streisand!

ME

SHE LOOKS SOOO NASTY WITH THAT UGLY BLEACH WHITE HEAD, LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER AS A BRUNETTE..

Nay

First of all, chil aquababy your inner Kanygay is scaring everyone. LOL Second, that is not a woman!! That Gaga thing is a man!!

Rocco and David

What happened to the picture of her with matching teeth and hair (very yellowish)?