Save Suri

5/20/2009 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... from the piercing screeches of "American Idol" wannabe Adam Lambert.

0520_suri_fox-1
Katie Holmes and Suri were in the audience last night -- and after the Glambert performed, this was their reaction.

Maybe it was just too loud ... or they're fans of boring singer Kris Allen.

anthonysdreamgirl**

haha, listen to all you jealous people. adam has more singing range than ANYONE out there. even when he sings lower he's fantastic. he sings EFFORTLESSLY high and low. and he is more original than anyone in that competition. doesn't even matter who wins this competition - adam is a rock star and Kris Allen will be forgotten soon after. mark my words, bitches.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Let's see, "star quality" and "originality", who will be remembered in the years to come? Kris Allen....Adam Lambert...Come on, I think we all know the answer to that one!

Kevin

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS PUBLICITY WHORE AND HER LITTLE WHORELET? ADAM SOUNDED LIKE A WHITE MARIAH CAREY, HE SUCKS. HE SHOULD MARRY RYAN SEACREST.

DJ

ARE YOU ON CRACK "ADAMSDREAMGIRL"? YOU MUST BE......considering he is gay, you don't have a chance, not even in your dreams......and considering i got paid at one time in my life to sing, let me tell you something, young one.......the "man" has NO range, NO originality, NO good looks and believe me......I have no desire to be him, to be near him, nor to be jealous of "him". I don't give a rats ass if he wins or doesn't, this show doesn't change my life nor will it change yours or anyone else's except the person winning. So if you think that we are jealous because we don't like Adam....then you have a serious problem in your "MIND"..........

chris t

KRis will fade soon....dont you worry about that. We will be seeing loads more of Adam, win or lose..I assure you all of that! Adam would blow it away if it wasnt for the gay bashers out there. He is the most talented singer in AI history. Bank on that haters!

Rhonda

To #31 Kevin,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion so here's mine ...you are a pig for calling a 3 year old little girl a whore. Go crawl back under your rock.

anthonysdreamgirl**

"sickened by adam lovers" - time to up your meds, sparky. my moniker is "anthonys" dream girl, psycho, not "adams". wow, someone a little angry over adam? haha, hate on. adam rocks and sings like a god! say what you must, that guy's going to be laughing all the way to the bank, regardless of your little rant...

jons an idiot

I'm just impressed that tom would allow them to go to such a "commoners" event!

BTW -- 3 yr olds like to sing and dance around... i know my 3 yr old would have thought it was pretty cool to be there

aksafsd;alk

Yo Brent!

my2sent

To the dumbass that said people call Kris a christian singer and was all insulted. YES THEY DO CALL ADAM A GAY SINGER. Unfortunately people can't just be singers and that's the end of it. Just like OBAMA is a black president not just the president.

Class Dismissed

sallytuna

Is Adam Lambert embarrassed about being gay or is he afraid he will lose the AI vote? I think he needs to admit he is gay and be proud of it. I am surprised he is so popular because he is a phony!

Niki

First, Suri is gorgeous!

Secondly, American Idol sent out materials to everyone who received a ticket that stated the minimum age to attend was 6! Suri does not meet those requirements.

That "screaming" that everyone is refering to is called a FALSETTO and it is extremely difficult to do by the way. Since Adam CAN do it... it means he is talented.

my2sent

Turn on the gaydar people! Kris is soooo gay. Straight people tend to think just because someone is married to someone of the opposite sex means the person is straight. It means he does not want to accept it but mark my words, KRIS IS GAY!!

me

my neice says adam is going to win. i think now that american idol caught on to the guyliner trend it is no longer cool, nor that it ever was IMO! but my 10 year old neice seems to like that gothic emo boy look...

penny green

is everybody in hollywierd kissin glamberts butt? now even the most crictical of the celebrity critics tmz is obviously routing for screaming boy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments